08-slut

Shout out to NarryNut1211 for always commenting and assessing my chapters (:

I don't feel any different as I walk to my car in the parking lot. Nobody looks at me differently and nobody seems to be talking about me. I guess Tristan's words didn't travel as fast as they would have in high school.

I drive to the auditorium that holds my class for today. Human sciences. I feel slightly left behind since I skipped the intro yesterday to hang out with Harry.

After Harry kissed me he stated how he needed to go to work and left to wherever it is that Harry goes. I don't mind his sudden absence as I need to take time to reflect what has happened in the last hectic twenty four hours.

I lost my boyfriend, got caught cheating, watched my ex boyfriend beat up my newly ex boyfriend and now I'm sitting alone wondering what I've done to think this is okay.  Maybe Harry makes it okay.

I get out of my car and begin to walk into the auditorium finding a seat immediately. I pull out my laptop and place it on the desk so I can take notes as soon as the professor starts talking.

For a moment I forget about everything going on in my life as the professor teaches us about the first bit of our unit.

For four straight hours I sit and write every word he says even if it's answering a question that isn't mine.

When he dismisses the class I save the file and shut down my laptop. I place everything into my bag and begin to walk to the exit. I debate on introducing myself to the professor and finally give in, waking to his desk.

"Hi, I'm Niall Horan." I say with a smile watching my professor take his eyes off of his monitor for a second to acknowledge me.

"Oh yeah. The one who skipped my intro." He says as I stay silent.

"Surely I want the only one." I say watching him take his glasses off and focus mainly on me.

"Our of two hundred and fifty student, you were." He says making my stomach drop. I couldn't have been the only one i skip out.

"Don't miss my class again. I have no sympathy for those who decide that my class is only worth their while when it's convenient." He says as I nod slowly.

I turn away and hear him say one last thing that makes my bones shake.

"And say hi to my nephew, Tristan, for me. That's if he still wants anything to do with you."

I rush out of the door for air. How could he have told my professor. He knew I had human sciences and talked about having family on campus. I just thought they were our age and didn't have that much authority like my professor.

I rush to my car and sit inside dialling Tristan's number.

"Hello?" He asks picking up to which I'm surprised.

"You told my professor that I cheated on you?" I ask loudly listening to Tristan clear his throat.

"No, I told my parents who told a sibling that my boyfriend was scummy. It's not my fault you made that choice." He says as I take a deep breath.

"I wanted to grow old with you Niall. But you were handing your ass to any guy that asked." He says as I become more angered.

"It's not like you ever did! You barely touched my hand!" I exclaim listening to him chuckle.

"I don't base love off of sex. Just remember that while he touches you, I've never left when the going got tough. He did." Tristan says making me believe he's right.

"And when he's inside me I'll remember how you could never make me feel that way." I say hanging up and shutting my phone off.

I rub my face Before starting my car. Fuck I need Harry. Harry always makes everything better these days.

I drive to the dorms not expecting Harry to be here. He's still at work. I close the car door and walk up to my dorm room.

When I get to my door I slide the key in and ignore the four letter word on my door in red marker.

I grab a napkin and begin to wipe away the S-L

"U-T?" I hear his soft raspy voice ask as I look up to see Harry walking down the hall.

"It said slut." I say wiping away the other two letters before sighing. I feel like crying and eating chocolate but I don't have that choice.

"Slut." Harry states with disappointment before grabbing the pink stained napkin from my hand. He scrubs away the word making me sigh. This is the last thing I needed.

"My professor had it out on me today." I say watching Harry shut the door behind us.

"Why?" He asks before setting his own bag down on my floor beside mine. I like the idea of that. Our things in the same place.

"It turns out he's Tristan's uncle or something. He called me out for skipping his intro then called me out for cheating." I say watching Harry shrug off his sweater.

"I mean. Is it really cheating if the guy barely touches you? You were more of friends than you were dating." He says making me nod. I want to agree with him but I remember Tristan's words.

'I don't base love off of sex.'

"He had a stupid excuse for being a virgin." I say rolling my eyes as Harry turns on my monitor.

"Really? Nobody set up a bet for it?" He asks clearly trying to be funny. I want to laugh and I would laugh if I wasn't still so strung up on how this made me feel.

"Still not funny." I say watching Harry roll his eyes.

"Princess, he's a twat. Forget about him. Whoever wrote on your door will quit and it will just be us again." He says placing his hands on my hips.

"I didn't have any problems before you came back." I acknowledge watching Harry chuckle.

"But you wouldn't have it any other way would you?" He asks snuggly. He knows me too well. He knows that I'd take any type of situation for him.

"No." I admit watching his smile spread before he places a kiss onto my lips.

"Good." He says before tapping my bum lightly with his hand.

"Now lets watch a movie and talk shit." He says before walking over to my monitor making me smile.

"Yes please."

________

Word count :1112