11~ s-l-u-same.

Harry

I shiver as Louis' lips suck and nip at my neck. His hands are cold and small on my chest but I ignore it.

Of course I've slept with Louis. I slept with him the first week of knowing him. There's obviously no love between Louis and I but I couldn't tell Niall about this. He would have ran from me again.

"I think we should stop" I suggest softly pushing Louis away.

"What's wrong with you? You aren't in love Harry. He wasn't there and I was. Get over him." Louis says making my anger rise.

"Louis stop. I'm not in love with you or ever will be. He's the one for me no matter what you believe." admit collapsing onto my bed.

"I'm not asking for you to love me. I need your dick. That's why I'm here remember? He can be yours I don't care. But that." He says pointing to my crotch.

"That's my job. Not your heart." He says rolling his eyes. I stay silent thinking about Niall and I when we have sex. It's always beautiful. With Louis I'm mainly trying to ignore that it's Louis around me and not my small blonde.

"He can hate me all he wants but he doesn't know me." Louis says throwing himself on my bed.

"I mean. You threatened to 'beat his ass'." I say watching Louis smile.

"I thought he was interfering with my dick appointment." He says making me groan. He always calls our hookups the most basic things.

"Okay" I say giving up on the conversation. I just want to be 5 doors down with my arms around Niall.

"Am I Here for nothing or is this happening?"  Louis asks running his hand up my leg.

"Ugh. Yeah." I say sitting up as Louis smiles and climbs onto my hips. Time to fake this.

_______

Niall

I rub my eyes for the fourth time in the last hour. I'm trying to understand what Harry has with this Louis guy. It's not relationship but no sex? I doubt that.

I want to believe Harry but I truly don't. Anyone who knows Harry wouldn't trust him. Not when he thinks with his penis.

I stand up and open my door. I need to see him.  I walk down five doors and grab Harry's door knob. I twist it surprised when it pops open.

I open the door and freeze.

Louis is on top of Harry.

He's kissing Him.
The blankets are pulled up just enough for it to be somewhat censored but I'm still scarred.

"Harry?" I ask watching Harry push Louis away.

I knew he was lying.

I walk away from the dorm leaving the door open. I really don't care if people see what's going on in there. It's just the actual slut with the actual man whore.

I am about to open my door but the bright red word is on my door again.

S-L-U-

"At least it's the truth." Louis says looking at the word with me.

I grab his shoulders and push him into the door before yelling.

"You're the fucking slut here."

I push him down and look up at Harry's in sweats.

"You're just full of bullshit huh?" I ask looking at Harry who appears to be looking stressed. Yeah right. If you cared you wouldn't have slept with him.

"Bab-"

"Don't call me that." I say watching him stay silent as Louis picks himself up off of the floor. I'm surprised he let me push him and he hasn't gone after me yet.

"Let's go get a drink blondie." The brunette sighs before grabbing my arm.

"No. Don't touch me." I say pulling my arm away. I don't want him to touch me ever.

"You're not going to sit here and eat ice cream and feel sorry for yourself. You're gonna handle this like an adult, We're going to go get wine and talk shit about this scum bag." Louis says grabbing my arm again. I let him this time. Not because I can deal with him but because I have no energy left to deal with him.

I let Louis drag me anywhere. I don't really care right now.

I just need relief from this suffocating atmosphere. His atmosphere.