12~metaphorical pussy

Niall

"I want to go home." I say as Louis orders us our second drink. We haven't been at this bar for long but it feels like it's been forever.

"The fun has only started. We've still got a long night of fucking shit  up." He says as we're handed the pink drinks.

"I don't know what you're planning here. When a person gets cheated on and lied to they usually want to hang out with friends. Not the one they found on top of the person they lo-like." I say watching Louis sip his drink. Was I cheated on? I mean Harry and I aren't together. Is this how Tristan felt?

"That makes me the best person for talking about this with and where are your friends? Nobody really has friends Niall." He says trying to share hollow wisdom with me.

"There's Liam and Tara." I say knowing I haven't spoken with them in maybe a month. Harry is really the only person I know.

"Well friends are fake. We can just keep the fact that I'm fake right on the table. Makes this a lot easier." He says before crossing his legs.

I want to both hit him and look up to him for his 'wisdom'. He surely isn't right but he's not exactly wrong either.

"He doesn't care." I say shrugging watching the bartender stare Louis down. Ugh.

"He doesn't. He acts like it though." He says before hitting my arm. I cover the spot that is now turning red and look over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's for pushing me." He says before pushing my drink closer to me.

"You better be a lightweight if you're drinking that little. We need to get drunk." He says as I shake my head.

"I should be in my dorm." I say watching Louis put his drink down on the bar top.

"Maybe we just need to get you a different guy. You'll never see these people tomorrow, so why not act slutty?" He asks turning around on his stool to scout the crowd.

"Because I have dignity." I say to the brunette feeling a pinch at my side. Probably for insulting his behaviour. He's very physical.

"I mean it Niall. We can find you a nice one. Or do you want a bad boy? Those are hard to tame though." He says as I roll my eyes. I know that. I spent three months taming one before he left me to go to Cheshire. Were he met your whore ass.

"Do whatever you want Louis. I'm not interested." I say stirring the drink.

"Okay. I'm tired of your depressing ass. Come with me." He says grabbing my drink and my arm. He pulls me into the dirty bathroom and pushes my drink to my lips.

"Drink up. Now." He says as he ruffles through his bag.

I listen to him and down most of the icy drink ignoring the the pain starting in my head for a brain freeze.

"Now shots." He says pulling small liquor bottles out of his bag. He hands two to me and begins to open his own. I eye him wondering why he carries these with him.

"They come in handy." He excuses before cracking one open. I slowly followhis actions and throw the alcohol down my throat grimacing at the taste.

"I usually don't use alcohol to cope." I say as Louis cracks another one.

"It's fun. You feel happy when you should be crying yourself to sleep. Just don't rely on it. That's called being an alcoholic." Louis says making me crack my first smile of the night. He's not wrong there.