10-explination

No shout out today

I want to ask Harry many questions as the small brunette stares me down. Clearly Harry has a type.

"I don't understand what's going on here." I say hoping someone here will clear the mess in my mind for me.

"Harry and I were going out in Cheshire and he invited me to come here to go to school with him. He never mentioned that you would be here too." He sneers as I stare at Harry.

"We weren't dating. Ever." Harry says to this Louis guy before looking back at me.

"He's my friend." He says as I nod slowly.

"Can I go to bed now or?" I ask watching Louis laugh.

"Do you not get that I'm going I'm beat your ass right now?" He asks as I widen my eyes.

"No, because that's not happening. You're going to stop yelling in the halls and being annoying." I say to Louis before turning to Harry.

"And you're going to explain all of this tomorrow." I say to him watching his short nod.

"And I'm going to bed. I would tell you that it was nice to meet you but it really wasn't." I say to Louis before shutting my door on the happy couple.

I listen to the Louis guy give Harry shit about how rude I was to him and Harry didn't stand up for him.

I had no idea that Harry would get involved with another guy. I always thought I was the only exception for him.

I lay in bed and wait for my eyes to shut. I can't think of this because I will jump to conclusions far too fast. I need Harry to explain.

_____

Harry

I stare at Niall as he waits for me to explain what happened last night and where it came from. I want to tell him everything but I'm not too hopeful about the outcome.

I grab his hand and open my mouth. Ready to tell him about everything that has happened in the last five months.

__

I pull the cool glass bottle to my lips for the 6th night in a row. I don't think I've spent a night here sober. I'm far too scared to see what I'll think about without the intoxication.

Niall is all I seem to be thinking about. His soft hands, small waist. Fuck, his ass. His beauty. Everything about him really.

"Are you going to move over or am I going to be sitting next to the old creepy guy?" A small brunette asks as I sip from my bottle. Me being sat on the end stool puts the brunette in an uncomfortable spot to sit between me and an old guy who looks to have not been stable for for a while.

"I think you are." I confirm turning back to my bottle. I don't need this brunette nagging me about a chair. He can sit wherever the fuck he wants but it shouldn't disrupt me.

"Look, I'm sure you want to drink until your tears don't wanna come out anymore but I have some drinking to do myself so move over and stop being a dick to me." He says pushing my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and stand from the stool, moving closer to the man this small brunette is scared of.

"Thank you." He says before sitting on the stool and ordering a rather gay drink. No hate. I'm only drinking beer because i don't want to admit that I actually want to try the fruity 'sex on the beach' drink.

"Louis Tomlinson." He says extending his hand which I don't take. I don't want to touch him. I have no idea where those hands have been.

"It's called a handshake. You do it when you meet people." He says talking to me as if I I am slow or stupid.