06- I'm here now

"So this is where you were? Out with some guy?" Tristan asks as I try my best to drop Harry's hand. His grip is tight.

"No! Well yes. But it's not like that." I say trying to excuse Harry and I but failing miserably.

"Who is he?" Tristan asks standing from the bed as Harry chuckles quietly. Tristan eyes out hands but chooses to ignore the contact.

"His name is Harry, he's nobody." I say trying to get Harry to release my hand again by trying to pull my fingers out of his grasp.

"We met back in London. When we dated." Harry says as Tristan's eyes leave Harry and look down on me.

"I told you to stay away from him." Tristan says shaking his head I can't believe this is happening.

"Are you high right now?" Tristan asks me shocked to see my glossy red eyes. I probably smell like the smoke that filled Harry's car.

"No." I lie watching Tristan laugh without humour. He can see right through my lie.

"He's the one who gave your that huh?" Tristan asks touching the sensitive bruise on my neck. I can't bring myself to answer him. I know that he will be able to tell if I'm lying and I'm not sure I'm willing to tell him the truth.

Harry finally lets go of my hand as Tristan shakes his head at me.

"You're disgusting." He says making my heart feel heavy and tight.

"Tristan. It's not like th-"

"It is! He's looking at you as if he's seen you naked! I hate it!" He exclaims as I look at Harry's smirk. His mouth opens and it's the last thing I need.

"I'm sorry." Harry apologizes making me let out the air I didn't know I was holding.

"I was just thinking of how he came under me last night." Harry continues making me turn around to hit his chest.

"Niall?" Tristan asks lowly to confirm Harry's allegations.

I don't answer him again. I feel his hand on my chin as he forces me to look up into his blue eyes.

"Is that true?" He asks as I try to look anywhere but into his piercing blue eyes.

"Yes." I say so quietly that I'm surprised Tristan even hears me.

I feel my body hit my dresser harshly. Tristan has never gotten violent with me and I can see the shock in his eyes from his sudden movement that sent me into the hard wood furniture.

Harry is on top of Tristan in record time and I'm digging my fingers into Harry's back to get him to stop hitting Tristan who is helpless under Harry's muscular body and anger.

"Stop Harry!" I beg loudly hoping I don't get a noise complaint. But having higher hopes that Harry will get off of Tristan.

Harry stands as I pull him by his shirt. I stand in front of Harry and watch Tristan get up slowly who looks battered and bruised by Harry's knuckles.

I feel a wet warm substance hit my chest as I look down to see a patch of blood infused saliva on my once white shirt.

"Slut." He mutters before storming out of the room Leaving Harry's bloody fist in my hand and a mess on my floor.

I want to cry and scream and Throw Harry out.

I end up doing all three as Harry speaks.

"He wasn't good for you anyway princess. I am." Harry says with confidence as he pulls my hair out of my face.

"Get out." I whisper feeling Harry's lips on the back of my head .

"Get out!" I yell watching Harry furrow his eyebrows. This wouldn't have happened if Harry didn't show up, if he would have left me alone. If I didn't listen to him. If I blocked his number. if he would have stayed away. If he would have kept his mouth shut.

I want to blame him but I know I am at as much fault as he is right now. All of these problems that Harry has caused would have never happened if I weren't to be involved. But I was.

"Okay." Harry says before giving my hand one last squeeze before he slips past me.

I'm grateful that he has decided to leave without much resistance. I don't think I can deal with more of Harry and his damn mouth for today.

I peel my shirt off of my body and throw it onto the messy floor. I pull my hair out of my face and take a few deep breaths to keep myself from crying out of sheer frustration for everything going on.

I'm mad at Tristan for leaving me starving for driven affection.

I'm mad at Harry for everything he's done.

I'm mostly mad at myself for allowing Harry to do all of the things he has done. If only I had at least a pinch of self control. Maybe then all of this wouldn't have happened.

I feel my lips begin to tremble as the first of many years begin to run down my cheeks. I let out a choked sob but stop myself from making too much noise.

I hear a soft tap at the door before Harry's voice sounds through my dorm.

"Are you okay?"

I wipe my eyes and sigh.

I'm tired of lying.

I walk over to the door and open it revealing Harry with blood stained knuckles.

I let him take the few steps into my room before I shut the door and wrap my arms around his torso.

I cry into his chest feeling ashamed for my actions ever since Harry showed up until up to right now. I'm ashamed for even holding onto him while I cry.

"It's okay." Harry says softly as his hand runs through my hair.

"I'm here now."

_____

Word count :992

Sorry I haven't been updating lately guys. I'm in the middle of moving.