23- you fuck me up.

Niall

"what the fuck, Harry!" I exclaim quietly in fear that his visitor may hear us. I look up at Harry who's gathering his clothes from the floor.

"I got distracted!" He says just as quietly as I pull my clothes on.

"I'm not ready for a kid! I'm eighteen!" I exclaim using his own words again. He rolls his eyes and pulls his jeans up his legs.

"You act like this is all my fault. I could have just walked over to my room and gotten a condom!" He says quietly as I shake my head.

"I thought you didn't have any at all!" I yell as he pulls his shirt over his head.

"Your right. I wouldn't have had any condoms, right. Cause that's just how I am." He says as I roll my eyes at his immature behaviour.

"Louis would have at least left some." I spit as Harry grabs my wrist.

"We got over the whole Louis thing." He says equally as angry as I am.

"Maybe you did, but I still know that you cheated on me with him, you don't exactly forgive people for that shit." I say shaking my head as Harry chuckles.

"Yet you still let me get between your legs."

Smack

My palm feels numb and Harry's cheek looks pretty red as he stays still.

"Get the fuck out." I say quietly. If I speak too loud I know that my voice will crack and I don't want Harry to think I'm weak. Not right now.

"You're always going to be a guy who cheated too." He says grabbing the door knob.

"Clearly I made a huge fucking mistake" I say as my voice cracks. shit.

Harry turns back to me and walks across the room until he's face to face with me.

I push him back but it doesn't work. He doesn't move an inch and I'm trying to keep from crying in front of him.

That would mean that I lost.

"Get out." I say feeling my voice crack again. Fuck.

"No." He says as the woman calls him from the hallway again.

"Seriously get the-"

"No!" He says loudly before grabbing my elbows.

I feel his lips on mine as tears finally begin to fall.

It takes me an extra second to kiss him back and when I do it's the slowest kiss we've ever shared.

When he pulls away he rests his forehead on mine and keeps his eyes shut.

"It'll work out Niall. Nothing's going to happen to us." He says as I look down. The tears don't stop even when Harry holds me against his chest.

"Why can't we just do one thing without it ending like this." I say as Harry holds me tighter.

"Because we're Harry and Niall. Nothing is ever going to be normal for us." He says before kissing the top of my head.

"We're fucked up." He says as I smile into his chest. I wipe the tears away but they don't stop.

"You should go." I say softly as the woman calls him again.

He opens the door and steps out. A woman immediately wraps her arms around him and smiles.

Anne.

"Niall!" She exclaims before my door shuts.

She looks confused as she see's my tears but hugs me anyway.

"What's wrong lovely?" She asks as I shake my head.

"It's nothing, I have to go but I'll see you later." I say knowing that Anne will invite me with her and her sons plans.

"Alright lovely. We can talk later." She says playing with my hair which actually feels pretty good.

I muster a fake smile and nod before sneaking back into my dorm room.

I grab my phone and type an address into my phone.

Pharmacy: 2 blocks.

________

Word count : 635