47- curiousity

Niall Horan

When I woke up this morning I was alone and left to clean up Harry's mess of sticky notes, pens and other office supplies except for that white blank binder that I'm feeling more and more curious about.

My phone had one text when I woke up from 8 am when Harry supposedly left.

It's 11 am now and Harry is no where to be seen or to be heard from but that's okay. I don't need to wait up on him. That's how I end up wasting my time and getting hurt.

I press my phone to my ear and listen to the dial tone before a soft voice picks up.

"Niall? It's been too long." I hear from the other end of the line.

"Do you want to come over today? Bring rose and let me know all about the baby stuff?" I ask as Tara hums.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

________

"So that's how I can tell that I need to stop feeding it?" I ask as Tara nods.

"Yes, and you can say the word baby, Niall. It won't hurt you." She teases as I smile uncomfortably.

"I'm just getting used to this is all." I say as Rose begins to chew on Tara's thumb.

"She's teething and it's really getting hard to put her down." Tara says as I nod.

"By the time your baby is roses age you will be a natural, don't worry." Tara says as I nod.

"Have you thought of names?" She asked as the front door clicks and Harry walks in with a loose tie and dressed classy. My legs feel tingly as he groans and hangs his key up.

"Niall?" Tara calls and I stop staring at Harry

"Hm?" I ask paying attention to Tara again who winks my way.

"Have you thought about names." She asks again running her fingers through her daughters minimal hair.

"Dyck and slutina." Harry comments as Tara laughs.

"I will kill you if you name your child something like that." Tara says before standing.

"Well I better go, if I don't get rose back to Liam, he will get grumpy" she laughs before collecting her things and winking towards me once more.

She walks out without another word and Harry drops his binder onto the coffee table.

"Where were you?" I ask as he sits down next to me.

"Styles inc." he says shortly before running his hands down his face.

"Bad?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"I kind of like it. I have a job where I boss people around." He says before pulling his tie off.

"Can I help you?" I ask as he raises an eyebrow.

"With bossing people around?" He asks as I slowly shake my head.

"With taking that shirt off of you." I whisper as he smirks.

"You expect me to do it myself?" He asks lowly as I sit up and begin to pry at the buttons.

He grabs my hands and laughs.

"Slow baby, slow." He says softly as I feel the fire inside of me ignite as Harry plans to put it out with a single drop of water.

I run my finger down his stomach and place my lips on his neck. I feel his hands on my hips as I begin to kiss his lips.

"I miss you" I say between kisses as Harry leans away from my lips.

"You don't have to." He says as he stands up with me on his hips. He puts me down on my back and begins to kiss me.

"I forgot my- oh!" I hear a voice as Harry sits up. Tara is covering her eyes at the front door.

Harry stands up and walks to the bedroom as Tara grabs her diaper bag and walks out with one last apology.

I groan loudly before rolling over on the couch. I open my eyes and see the white blank binder on the lounge table.

I lean forward but pull my hand back as I think about how mad Harry would be if he found me snooping through his things again.

I stand up and grab the top of the binder opening it one inch before dropping it. It's not my business.

"Good choice" I hear from the hallway where Harry stands shirtless.
I turn around and bring my hand up to my forearm crossing my arms.

I do want to know what's in the binder but Harry and I need to build trust. We're a fighting mess if we don't have trust.

"Will you ever tell me?" I ask as Harry turns around.

"Come with me" he says softly as I take the few strides over to where he stands. He leads me into the bedroom and to the book shelf.

"Here." He says softly pulling a black binder down. This one is much smaller and thinner than the one in the lounge but I can live with whatever he gives me.

"It's all of the work from my English course that I got to take home." He says as I furrow my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask as Harry puts the binder on my night stand.

"Everything"

_________

It's been so long but I'm graduated and out of classes so I will be back more often ☺️