33- whore

Decided to give ya one more before I disappear for a while

Niall

I've been starting to feel sick lately, morning sickness has creeped up on me slowly and I miss the days where I felt somewhat normal.

This pregnancy has been kicking my ass. There's nothing that I can do that I could last week without feeling like utter shut.
I guess that's the price of making a reckless mistake.

I finish fixing my hair to make up for my dark under eye's and dull skin. I thoughts with pregnancy your skin would glow and you would look heavenly, but I guess I'm one of those people that pregnancy just doesn't suit.

I grab my bag and sigh before I pull my door open and step into the hallway where I made Harry wait.

"Took you long enough." He mutters as I ignore his snide comment. He's been acting like an asshole all morning.

Today I have my first appointment to check up on the baby. I invited Harry mainly because I would feel embarrassed If the lady asks 'no father? That's okay, you don't need him' .

"if you're going to be rude the entire time then you should just stay, I don't want you to act like that when we're there." I say walking ahead of him.

"Act like what?" He asks dully as if he hasn't got a clue what my point is.

"Like an asshole." I say heavily hoping to imply so much more. I open the dorm door and I begin to walk outside but the door doesn't open again.

I fight the urge to look back, just as I convince myself that I can look back, the door opens and Harry's boots are hitting the concrete.

"My vehicle." He mutters walking past me and my car. I slowly walk behind him and throw my bag into the seat before sitting myself in his hatch back.

I miss his muscle car in London.

London..

Lately I have been thinking about moving back to London. I don't want to be out in New York when I can't travel any more moving back takes a lot out of you and a lot of time from you.

He starts the engine as I buckle my seat belt. He pulls out of the lot and grabs his box of cigarettes.

"Can you wait until we get to the clinic? I don't want you smoking in he-"

I'm cut off by Harry placing the cigarette between his lips and his silver lighter flicking on.

"Just drop me off there, I don't want you there." I say softly crossing my arms and looking out the window. He has no right to be the one acting like this.

"Thank god." He mutters and I turn my face away from him fully. I feel my eyes watering but I try my best to keep myself together.

His window finally opens slightly sucking most of the smoke out.

"I'm not leaving because you want me to. That's my kid too-"

"Then act like it." I say sternly laying my head in my palm. I feel sluggish and I have an insane headache.

"I do, what's wrong with you?" He asks as I close my eyes.

"I'm shit at pregnancy." I say quietly rubbing my temples. Harry magnifies this head ache.

"Me too." He sighs as we park outside of the small clinic that my doctor recommended me too.

Harry pulls the keys out of the ignition and begins to speak

"Well let's go then."

I open my door and grab my bag. I walk ahead of Harry and he surprisingly opens the door for me.

I plaster a fake smile on my face and I greet the front desk telling the woman of my appointment. A wrist band with my information on it is placed under my hand and I can finally sit down again.

I push air out through my teeth as I sit down. I'm very sore.

"How's your boyfriend?" Harry asks as I roll my eyes.
We're not doing this.

"How's Louis?" I ask watching him nod.

"He's okay."

I get up and grab my bag moving a few seats away from him. I can't stand being near him.

Or I'm just too close to crying for Harry to be speaking to me this way.

It doesn't take long until my name is called and we're lead to a dark room. I lay on the bed and a lady is instantly by my side rolling my shirt up until it reaches her desired length.

She gets me to unbutton my jeans and I oblige as she boots up the machine. She warns me of the temperature of the gel and I'm feeling the cool jelly for the second time.

"So are you excited?" She asks but Harry stays silent.

"Um, yes. It's our first." I lie wanting to make our situation the most least pathetic as I can.

"That's great" the woman smiles and spends way too long trying to find this baby.

"Alright, So you're baby is doing fine, you're taking your prenatal?" She asks as I nod towards her.

"Well, the third week examination is mostly to see if the baby has stuck around, once the twelfth week hits the baby will be here to stay but if it is in an unstable environment most times it will just disolve. " she shares scaring me slightly.

"But you have a larger baby, so I would like to say that this one will stick." She says smiling touching my shoulder to ease my nerves.

"Just pick up Your prenatal at the front desk and that should be it until the twelfth week." She shares grabbing napkins and begins to wipe off my seemingly flat stomach.

I thank her before grabbing my bag and rolling my shirt back down.

"That's it? You brought me to make sure that it stuck?" He asks in a mocking tone.

I ignore him and walk down the hall with him behind me. I grab the prenatal vitamins and I walk outside with Harry behind me.

I get into his vehicle and buckle in.

"How pointless" Harry mutters buckling himself in and starting the engine.

I ignore him until we get back to campus which takes far too long for my liking.

When we reach the dorms Harry grabs my forearm before I can leave.

"I got an apart-"

"I don't want to live with you. You can barely make it two hours without insulting me and calling things I care about 'pointless'." I say opening the door and slamming it shut.

I walk ahead of Harry as he tries to catch up to me.

"Fine, fuck you!" He yells as I turn around.

"You already did that! Look where it got us." I say turning away from him and stomping up the grass foyer.

"Maybe if you weren't such a whore we wouldn't be here." He says from behind me.

"I mean honestly Niall. A professor? That's new. Even for you." He says as I try my best to ignore him.

"I mean, let me know when he gets boring. You'll be back in my bed again. You can make cheating a family occurrence-"

I open my dorm room and slam the door shut sinking down to the floor as tears finally fall. I sob quietly but I feel the weight of Harry's body on the other side of the door.

It stays for a few seconds before his boots clamper away and I'm left crying alone on my concrete floor.

______

Word count : 1256