26- are you even?

Niall

He listened to me. For once Harry styles actually listened to what I said.  He must have known that I wasn't messing around.

It's been over a week since I have last seen him and I don't miss him at all, I'm too angry to miss him.

I wanted to let him know that I was coming to the clinic today but then he's may think that I still care, which obviously I don't.

No, I do. If I didn't care about him I wouldn't be this hurt.

I sit on the examination table in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to actually show up. How long does it take to run tests on four people?

Way too fucking long.

I sit up straight hearing the sanitary paper crinkle from underneath me as the door opens.

"Niall Horan, I'll just get you to lay back on the bed and lift your shirt to the top of your ribs." He says sitting down on his stool and reading through his notes.

I do as he says as a nurse wheels a large machine into the room that I recognize from most tv shows.

"I'm just going to give you an ultrasound to check on everything." He says standing up and starting the machine. His gloved fingers grab the bottle of clear jelly and he warns me about the temperature before squirting the goo onto my stomach.

The machine boots up and soon he's pressing the wand onto my stomach.

"Alright." He whispers looking at the monitor. I watch his face for any signs knowing that I have no idea what any of the black and white static means on the monitor.

"Niall, I don't even think you're fertile." He says softly looking at the machine. I don't know if that scares me or relieves me but the feeling isn't good.

"You're saying there's a chance I can't have children?" I ask softly as he looks closer at the screen.

"I don't see anything that could lead to you getting pregnant." He says before zooming in and out on the screen.

I look down at my stomach and Feel my eyes begin to sting.

"Oh!" He says smiling as he turns the monitor towards me.

"You're lucky, he's right there." He says pointing at the smallest white dot in a circle.

No.

______

Word count: 395