25- cutting connection

Niall

I stay silent as Louis sings along to a Justin beiber song from before his balls dropped.

I do wish that I could drink right now, all I need is a bottle of wine and pizza so I can rip all of Harry's hair out without crying.

"So, are you going to break up with him or?" Louis asks before clearing his throat.

"He seems to really like you." Louis says as I make a left turn so we can see the campus sign.

"If he really liked me then he wouldn't be sleeping with others." I say quietly as I begin to plot what I can do.

I can light his stuff on fire?

No, that's crazy, even for me.

"Well aren't you glad that you know it's me? I mean, instead of any of these other bitches-"

"You are just as bad as any other girl around here. I don't care if you are fucking Oprah. He shouldn't be sticking his dick into anybody but me." I say as Louis scoffs.

"And look where that got you."

I slam on the breaks hearing honking come from behind me.

"Get the hell out of my car." I say quietly as Louis sighs.

"Niall-"

"Get the Fuck out of my car!" I yell as he slowly unbuckles his seat belt.

I wait for him to slip out of the vehicle fully until I begin to drive faster than I should for the required speed limit.

I speed until I get to d dorm and speed walk inside. I walk down the long hallway until I get to Harry's dorm.

I push the door open by twisting the unlocked knob and see Harry sitting on his bed and Anne sitting at his desk.

"Hey, what are you doing her-"

"When were you going to tell me?" I ask quietly, if I get too loud then I'll snap.

"About?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows as it's too late. I'm across the room and on his bed pinning him down.

I punch him over and over until Anne is pulling me off, I know that none of my blows hurt Harry but the look on his face is enough to know that I have done enough.

" You think you can sleep around with Louis and I'd never know? You want to tell me that we'll be alright if I'm pregnant but you can go around fucking other people? Do you know how stupid you make me look!" I yell trying to go after him again but Anne holds me back.

"I-"

"You're sickening. I want nothing to do with you, don't talk to me, don't call me and don't you dare text me. If you so much as look at me or walk too slow by my door I swear to god I will call the police." I say feeling my voice crack as tears begin to stream down my face.

I pull Anne's arms off of me and walk towards the door leaving Harry and his mother in shock.

I walk to my own dorm and shut the door behind me. I shut off the light and sink into my bed smelling him on my sheets.

Fuck my life.

______

Word count : 540 😬