.1💔

I squinted my eyes scanning the airport for the sign with our last names on it.

I had just landed a couple of minutes ago along with my younger sister and I defiantly didn't want to see my mom, but I have no choice. I could honestly have taken care of my sister and I on my own back home.

Mathews..
James...
Allison!

I pulled Kamaya's hand and quickly walked over to the slim man with the suit on. "Camila & Kamaya Allison?" He asked looking down at us saying my name completely wrong, how could you even mispronounce Camila?

I simply nodded. Kamaya just looked around and went back to snap chatting her friends from back home.

"Right this way young ladies. Your ride awaits you." The man said with his thick Florida accent as he grabbed our luggage and escorted us to a black car. Once we were there, he opened the door for us to get in and I watched carefully as he closed it back and put our things in the trunk.

He walked over to the drivers side and hopped in taking off down the road.

As we were riding, I started to think about my life and how everything was about to change.

Oh and sorry for my rudeness. I'm Camila Allison.

Why are we at the airport?

Because we are being forced to live with our mom here in Florida.

We used to live with our dad back in Alabama but he passed away about a month ago.

I cried so much, I think I ran out of tears. I don't feel anything anymore. I'm completely empty. Besides my sister, he was my everything:

my joy, my happiness, my heart...

And now he's gone.

I didn't eat for a while nor talk, I went into deep depression and things started to get out of hand. Bills were to be payed, food was to be put in the the refrigerator. I had to get a job and take care of me and my sister. Everything was going well but my mom wanted us to move out here to Florida to live a peachy ass life with her.

Speaking of my mom, she's a famous actor. Margot Robbie. She plays in various movies but that doesn't impress me not one bit. I don't care who she is. I don't wanna live with her stuck up ass.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom but I can't stand her. She was never there for me nor Kamaya. She barely gave us any attention when we were younger and when her and dad got a divorce she moved here to Florida to live it big and pursue her dreams of being an actress. She did all of that while she left Kamaya, dad, and I behind.

She would fly out to Alabama sometimes but it still wasn't the same.

I must've been thinking for a while because when I looked up we were driving through a neighborhood road full of huge houses and palm trees.

We drove up to this humongous house that was guarded by a gate. The man put in the password and continued to drive into the long cobblestone driveway.

I didn't expect the house to be this big, it was beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Brown lived down the street-

I was knocked from my thoughts as the car came to a complete stop, the man got out and opened one of the doors, shutting it after we had got out. He grabbed our suitcases from the trunk, and we trailed behind him still in awe as he led us to the humongous double doors.

He pressed the doorbell and soon our mom appeared. As soon as she saw us she hugged us tightly. I didn't want to be rude yet, so I hugged her back. After all I did miss her a lot, but trust me I will be giving her hell on earth.