.20💔

~

We were now back in school from the break and the bell had just rang indicating that we could leave class.

My stupid ass teacher Mr.Barnes who had always wore them same ass khaki pants every day wanted to be an asshole today.

"Everyone sit down, the bell does not dismiss you, I do. Now no one is leaving until that paper ball in the corner is picked up. I don't care who-"

Just so he could shut the fuck up and let us leave class, I walked over to the paper ball and threw it away.

"Thank you Miss.Allison, everyone may exit my class." He said taking a seat.

I hate his fat ass.

I nodded and proceeded to walk out of the classroom. I made my way through the packed halls to my locker just to see Melissa standing there chewing her gum.

I was confused as to why she was here at MY locker.

And as I got closer I could hear her smacking on her gum which automatically annoyed me but not more than her appearance had already done.

"I see your 'dating' my man now? Hmm." She asked using air quotations around the word dating.

I rolled my eyes at her irrelevant ass and opened my locker pretending she wasn't there.

"Final Warning." She said, and with that she walked away. I brushed her crazy ass off.

Delirious ass hoe.

I put my books into my locker and made my way to the busy lunchroom.

When I walked in I spotted the crew already there and seated, but no Jahseh. I stepped in line to order my food, once I payed for it I grabbed the box and walked over to the table.

"Hey guys." I said sitting down opening my boxed salad.

They all replied with different forms of "Hey."

"Where's Jahseh?"

Everyone shrugged except Ski.

"Cassandra had to tell him some news." He said as he filled his mouth with fries.

"He's on the phone with her, somewhere in the hallway." He said with his mouth still full of fries.

"Nigga ew, cover that shit up." Mia said giving him a disgusted look.

He flicked her off and continued to stuff his face.

Meanwhile Redd and Isaiah were in deep conversation. I didn't know what it was about, but I could care less. It wasn't my business.

And for Kia, she was in her phone like usual, and I'm guessing Pump was somewhere getting his 'before lunch head'.

Oh and if you were wondering, Purpp and Carman lived in a different part of Florida but they would drive here in no time to see any of us.

Cee Cee on the other hand dropped out of school to pursue her modeling dream. She lingered in Miami.

As for Zanae, she lived in Broward, where Jahseh's from.

I was shook from my thoughts by a kiss placed onto my cheek.

I turned to see Jahseh.

"Hey baby." He said as he took his usual seat beside me.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Damn, we get no hey's?" Kia asked not looking up from her phone.

"Hell nawl." Jahseh joked causing Kia to flip him off.

"We don't even get a kiss on the cheek?" Ski asked.

He always tryna take my mans.

"I gotchu baby don't worry." Jahseh said winking at Stokeley.

Ski blew him a kiss and continued to eat his food.

"You trying to slide through the studio with me and Ski after school?" Jahseh asked me.

"Yea, what you got in mind?"

"I got some stuff written down, some new shit I wanna put out there."

"Ight, but um if you don't mind me asking..." my words traveled.

"Wassup?"

"What did Cassandra have to tell you on the phone." Right then, the expression on his face had changed from chill to pissed.

"My fuck ass cousin gotta stay with us for about a month or two, I can't stand that puss ass dude." He said.

"Nahh not dude bitch ass." Isaiah said shaking his head.

"Here we go again with him." Kia said rolling her eyes

"What he tryna slide for? No disrespect but I believe that nigga gay." Redd said while Stokeley agreed nodding his head.

I just looked at them all confused.

What did his cousin ever do? He can't be that bad.

~

We were currently lying in Jahseh's bed watching Netflix. We had came back from the studio about an hour ago.

"Ugh why'd we leave the food downstairs. I'm hungry" I asked him referring to the pizza.

"I'll get it , you gotta give me a kiss though."

I quickly pecked his lips.

"Stop playing, gimmie dem lips."

I laughed at the way he said it and then I leaned in and kissed him softly. That one kiss quickly turned into a full blown make out session.

And I was enjoying every second of it.

Until the door flew open. Jahseh and I both looked up. "Aye Jah-" said the boy but he stopped in the middle of his sentence and smirked.

"What's going on in here?" The boy asked with the same stupid smirk on his face.

"Get the fuck out of here dude, damn." Jahseh snapped at him.

Right then I knew that was his cousin.

"Ight, be like that then." He said rolling his eyes and leaving the room shutting the door behind him.

Jahseh started sucking on my neck as if nothing had happened.

"I-is th-that your cous-cousin?" I stuttered out while trying not to moan.

He stopped what he was doing. "Yeah that's my bitch ass cousin Tyler. Ion even like dude."

"Why not?"

"Nothing, just stay away from him, ight?"

I was confused but I nodded.

"Promise me?"

"I promise."

"Good." He said as he kissed my forehead.

He laid back down behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You still want that pizza?"

"Duh. You know I'm a fat ass." He chuckled, "Come on" he said while getting off the bed and grabbing my hand. 

He lead us downstairs and into the kitchen, I sat on a bar stool while he reached into the fridge and pulled out a pack of strawberries and whipped cream. I smacked my lips. "Really we came all the way down here just for this?"

"You thought I was finna bring all them damn snacks upstairs.. oh so you goofy?" 

"Boy shut up." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Who you talking to?" He smirked and then walked over in between my legs. "You." I said as I bit my bottom lip. 

He tugged on my hair causing my head to fall back and he placed his lips on my neck and sucked on different places causing a soft moan to slip out of my mouth. He looked my in the eyes and smirked, "You a freak." He said as he grabbed some more snacks and left the kitchen.

This chapter was rushed but it's important. Some shit Finna go down. 🙃