.15💔

Thursday-

"Please Jahsehhhh." I whined like I've been doing for the past three minutes that we've been in the hallway.

Fall break was slowly creeping upon us, we had no plans and I defiantly was not about to settle for a boring ass break.

We were walking together down the steps and I was nagging him about a sleepover I wanted to have for him and I, so I could get him all pretty.

"I'm not having no damn sleepover with you. You be up on that gay shit like ski, trying to rub up on ma' ass type shit." He retorted.

"Because you thick as helll." I joked bending over poking his booty.

"Move, I'm not going." He said swatting my hand away as I giggled.

"Okay fine, how about I invite the whole crew?" I offered.

"But you have to let me repaint your fingernails, give you a face mask, and borrow that cute choker-."

"Mill I don't care-" he chuckled.

"-as long as you can handle all of thissss." He joked sliding his hand down his body.

"Shut up, you the one can't handle this." I said playfully pushing his arm.

"Yawl always flirting get together already." Mia said walking up to us examining our cheesing faces.

"Nah, more like get a damn room." Ski said following behind her, tightening his white durag that he wore.

Here they are with the couple jokes, I playfully rolled my eyes at them as the red hue took over my cheeks.

"Yawl can eat my ass." Jahseh nonchalantly said while concentrating into his phone.

But I'm the gay one?

"You know I will daddy." Ski said twirling his durag between his fingers.

Mia and I busted out laughing.

"See you a real one, with ya sexy ass." Jahseh said in deep voice. I glared at Jahseh causing him to laugh and throw his hand over my shoulder.

(In an interview Jahseh once said he would play around gay-fully 💀 with his friends and call them sexy)

"You know you mines. Ski just the side." He reassured me, we all busted out laughing before heading to lunch.

We stood in line waiting to buy our lunch as we listened to Jahseh and Stokeley have a freestyle rap battle. They were both going head to head roasting each other until it was Skis turn again.

"Jahsehhhh get no pusseyyy, his dick skinny, yellow, and mushy mhm."

I busted out laughing, I cannot deal with him. Jahseh stopped smiling and glared at me as we walked over to the table joining the rest of the gang.

"Yo yawl missed it, Ski just roasted the fuck out of Jahseh." Mia snickered as she opened the styrofoam to-go box.

"Shut to skinny ass up Miandra." Jahseh said giving Mia a stank face.

"She might be skinny but that ass on a fat bitch." Redd said taking his girls' side.

"You heard em' and stop using my government, you skinny yo damn self." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Yea we gone jump you Jahseh." Kiandra said chiming in riding for her beloved sister.

They were all ganging on my mans, I felt bad but I couldn't help but laugh too.