.3💔

Add this book to your library before you read.

~

My mom called us earlier telling us to head home but we got stopped up a bit from all the damn bags Kamaya had, but now we were at the house.

"Did you guys enjoy yourselves?" My mom asked.

"Yea." Trunks and Maya said in unison then they looked at each other and busted out laughing. It was kinda cute how fast they clicked and how they were getting along.

"What about you guys?" Cassandra asked. I shrugged and Jahseh nodded.

"Well go put your bags up and meet us in the dining room when your finished."

We all did as told and headed upstairs one after another.

 "-And wash your hands!" I heard my mama yell after us. 

As soon as we reached the top of the stairs, Trunks and Kamaya disappeared into Kamaya's room and I led Jahseh to my room.

I opened the door and walked over to my closet letting my bags fall down onto the floor.

"Um you can put your bags on my bed until you leave." He nodded, I guess he went back into his quiet state that he's usually in. Bipolar much.

"Cmon." I mumbled as I walked off towards the bathroom, he did as told, we washed our hands and dried them before we headed back downstairs.

~

We walked into the dining room to see Kamaya and Trunks setting the table while Cassandra and my mom walked back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room setting the food out.

There were so many different foods.

"What's the occasion?" Trunks asked.

"Welcoming my two baby girl home. This will be my very first home cooked meal with them." My mom answered.

Trunks smiled looking between the three of us. It was actually sweet how she went all out for us. But I don't care, I was still pissed that I was even here in the first place. I shrugged and sat down.

"I didn't know rich people even cooked." I said nonchalantly.

Cassandra eyes widen at my comment but she fixed her face back as my mom just awkwardly smiled.

"Um, let's eat." Cassandra said breaking the tension. Everyone sat down looking at me and then began to eat.

~

After dinner Cassandra and my mom went into the living room talking each others ears off. I did not want to be apart of that what's so ever so I walked up to my room.

Minutes later Jahseh came in and plopped down on the furniture next to my window. I just stared at him trying to figure out who gave him an invitation to my room.

"So you talk or not?" I asked him, not breaking our staring competition.

"Duh, just not a lot. I listen more than I talk." He responded.

"We'll talk to me." I said. "We're gonna be spending a lot of time together I might as well get to know you right?"

"Yea, your right but what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"About you, like your so mysterious." I said causing him to chuckle.

"I'm mysterious, no your the one who's mysterious." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Let's play 21 questions, you start." He smirked.

I looked at him weird before saying I'll play.

"Hmmm, What's your favorite color?" I asked him.

"Black and red. Okay so are you a virgin?"

My eyes popped open, God knows I wasn't expecting that.

"Is that to much for you to hear lil girl?" He challenged in his raspy voice. 

I watched as he took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took one from the pack and lit it up. I was still speechless and I didn't know what to say.

I decided to get up from my bed and walk over to him getting in his face. "I may be 16 but nothing about me is little sis."

"I can't argue with that but I'm not your sis." I rolled my eyes walking back to my bed. He's such a pervert for that.

"I'm takin that as a yes?" 

I nodded. "And I'm not planning on loosing it anytime soon."

"A good girl? Hmm I like that-" he said before blowing smoke from his mouth.

"-but I sure do feel bad for you." He said with the same blank expression on his face.

"Why??" I asked.

"Because you gone be around me and that's gonna cause ya hormones to be off the wall." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh yea?" I challenged raising my eyebrow a little.

"Give me a week with you and I'll have you melting at my touch." He said grabbing his bags, and with that he disappeared into the dark hallway.

I plopped down onto my bed, I just met this guy and he's already leaving me with dirty thoughts.

-

Vote