.21💔

Currently filling in time gaps, the rest of the chapter will be back up as I continue.. there will be a book 2!

Weeks have passed and I was currently walking down the hall with Jah.

 "Jahseh stoppp!" I said laughing as we walked up the hall. He still came into my ear and whispered dirty stuff that he got off of instagram. "I know you not a heat fan but you sure as hell liked it when this D rose." He said.

I giggled and pushed his goofy ass away. "Bae stop, your corny as hell." He chuckled, "Ight I quit." 

We were currently in the lunchroom, we walked over to our table and sat in our usual spots. "Damn why she staring so hard?" Mia asked. We all turned to see who she was talking about and of course it was Melissa and her lil crew.

"I don't even know, the bitch is obsessed." I said getting irritated.

"But why though?" Kia asked as she rolled her eyes. "She mad because I'm with Jahseh." I said nonchantly.

"But he was over with the bitch a long ass time ago." Kia replied. "Yeah, shorty need to move on." Redd added.

We all nodded, "Iono why she still stuck on him but I do know that if she say something else smart to me Ima beat the shit out of her."

"Stop, you good." Jah whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I sighed and remained quiet.

~

Jahseh and I had just walked in his house from one of our many dates. We had went Go-Karting and we were both tired out, we had one last thing to do and that was homework.

Anyways, once we were in the house he placed his keys on the stand next to the door and flipped the light switch.

Right when he turned on the light I spotted Melissa just sitting there on the couch.

"What the fuck?" I said. "What the hell is she doing here?" I asked getting pissed.

"The hell if I know." Jahseh said looking at her just as confused as I was.

Then his bitch ass cousin, who always gave me looks came walking down the stairs.

"Oh, I see yall met my girlfriend, huh." Tyler said strolling from the kitchen and over to Melissa, with a smile plastered on his fuck ass face.

"Is you serious or..?" Jah asked.

"Duh, why wouldn't I be." He said doing the 'bish whet' hand motion.

"How did yall even meet." Jahseh questioned.

"At the beach yesterday. Why you so concerned?"

"Tyler I went with her back in 9th grade, the bitch is crazy."

"Excuse me!?" Melissa shouted.

"Bitch don't get hype." I said nonchalantly.

"Hold up. What is you calling ha' out ha' name for? You don't even know ha'." Tyler said defending her.

"Aye ain nobody asked you to talk to Mill at all. That bitch IS crazy." Jahseh said defending me and putting emphasis on 'is'.

"Huh? Yall don't know her. The fuck is wrong with folks down here?" Tyler asked.

"I do know her, if you would listen to what the fuck I'm saying, you would have just heard what I just said. I went with her back in the 9th grade then I broke up with her because she's obsessed!!" Jahseh exclaimed I could tell he was annoyed and pissed.

Tyler looked over at a guilty Melissa.

"He's lying baby I swear, I'm the one who broke up with him because he was obsessed!" She lied.

"What the fuck? You a damn lie." Jahseh shouted.

"Don't raise ya' voice at ha'." Tyler said once again defending Melissa.

"You can shut yo bitch ass up before I do you like I did you last year." Jahseh said, with so much hatred in his voice.

"Shit changed since then." Tyler said shrugging.

"Oh yeah? Come show me then pussy." Jahseh said removing his hoodie as Tyler stood up from the couch.

Out of all honesty, I was shocked. I'd never witnessed Jahseh act this way, I never seen him so angry. He had turned red like he was about to explode any minute.

So I made it my business to stand in front of him and attempt to push him back but he was hella strong.

"Yall really finna sit here and fight over this hoe? Yall family." I said trying to calm them down.

"Who you calling a hoe!?" Melissa screamed like the bitch she is.

I ignored her and focused on Jahseh.

He's more important than the delirious bitch over there.

She stood up from couch inching her way over to Jahseh and I.

"Bitch don't get too close." I said calmly.

"Or what!?" She screamed.

I didn't even respond, I didn't feel like arguing back with her. Its beginning to get old, I'm just waiting on her to touch me.

"I'm getting sick of this shit, Melissa get the fuck out." Jahseh shouted at her.

"The fuck she gotta leave for, she my girl she ain't going no where." Tyler screamed as veins popped out from his neck.

"And this my house, ion give a fuck who yo girl is, shid you can get out with her, pussy." Jahseh shouted back at him.

Right then Cassandra came walking down the steps with Trunks right behind her.

"What is going on down here?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

We all just glared at each other keeping silent and the tension was thick as hell.

"Well?" She asked expecting to get an answer but we all remained silent.

"Who is she?" Cassandra asked while pointing over to Melissa.

"My girlfriend." Tyler said while still glaring at Jahseh.

"Girlfriend!? Tyler you've only been here for about two or three weeks-"

"-and I thought I made myself clear when I said I didn't want anyone in this house that I don't know, Tyler you could have at least introduced her to me."

"Sorry Auntie." Tyler said as he sighed.

"Pussy." Jahseh mumbled.

"What did you say?" Cassandra questioned.

"None." He answered.

"Mhm-" she hummed. "-and you all need keep that damn noise down before I kick everybody out."

"We will." I said.

"Oh hey sweetheart, I didn't even see you."

I chuckled. "Hey Ms.C." She waved and gave me a warm smile before turning to go back upstairs.

"You good Jah?" Ming asked.

Jahseh nodded before grabbing his hoodie and walking off as I followed him upstairs.

Shit was starting to get real. And another thing, why is there bad blood between Tyler and Jahseh?

~

Another rushed chap but I like making you guys happy. Shit slowly getting real.