.31💔

~

Kia and I both looked towards the door to see Camile standing there, my heart dropped into my fucking stomach.

"I can't believe you Jahseh."

"Baby, I'm sorry... I can explain." I said as I got off the bed and walked towards her.

"Don't even touch me." I did as told, "That's low as hell Jah, and for you Kia... I don't ever want to talk to again, don't even look my way. I would beat the hell out of you right now, but you not even it worth it." and with that Mill was out of the room.

I just stood there shocked, still trying to process what the fuck just went down. Did that shit really just happen?

"Shit." Kia said as she laid back on the bed. She didn't say anything back to Mill but that doesn't seem like her, normally Kia would be the first to swing.

"Why you didn't say anything back?"

"What's the point of that when I know I'm wrong."

"Man, how the fuck am I gone make this up to her." I said dragging my hand down my face. "I don't know but Jahseh this has to be the last time this shit ever happens again." I nodded agreeing. "I will.", and with that I was out the door and searching for Mill.

"Aye, yall seen Camile?" I asked Mia, Redd, and Ski.

"She just walked out crying bro." Redd said.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, this some bullshit. "What did you do?" Mia asked seriously, I swear I never seen her this serious.

"Nothing." I lied, "Stop lying." Ski said.

I let out a deep breath, "She saw me kissing Kia.." They all paused for what seemed like for fucking ever.

"What the fuck.. you kissed my sister?" Mia asked, "You kissed Kia!?" Ski asked.. "That's real fucked up." He said.

"Real fucked on blood." Redd said shaking his head.

"So yall taking her side?"

"We not taking nobody side, I just know right from wrong and that shit... is wrong." Mia said still shocked from the situation.

"Ion got time for this shit, I'm looking for Camile. Yall finna help or what?"

"Yeah.." Mia said.

And with that we all split up, I went outside and once I didn't see her I started calling her phone back to back but she didn't pick up any of my calls.

It's 1:30am and Mill could be anywhere.

~

I sat in my car not knowing what the fuck to do. I couldn't go to her house to see if she was home because I didn't want her mama thinking she was missing, what if she wasn't even there.

I sighed as I got back out of the car and walked back to Nae's house. The party started to get empty so I knew it was almost over. "Aye vro." Ski said coming towards me.

"What?"

"I just got off the phone with Isaiah and he said Mill at his house."

"What the fuck?" I was heated. "Man calm down."

"Nah, fuck that. Why the fuck she over there?" Ski opened his mouth to respond but I cut him off, "Matter fact, don't even answer. Ion even care."

I left back out the house and walked to my car. This shit was blowing me man, I hopped in and laid my head on the steering wheel. "FUCK BRA!" I yelled, punching the wheel.