.25💔 WARNING

Trigger Warning: If you are triggered by rape scenes then please, I repeat, please do NOT read this chapter... simply skip to the next one.. thank you.  -Management

I laid there, emotionless as Tyler invaded my body. I stopped screaming and stop trying to fight him off because there was no point. All I could do was cry.. it hurt so bad, I've never felt a more excruciating pain in my life. 

After what  seemed like forever, Tyler finally stopped. He pulled up his pants as he looked at me. "If I was you, I'd keep my mouth shut." He said , warning me not tell anyone. "I'm sorry..." He said finally before walking out of the room leaving me there in a puddle of my own tears and sweat.

I knew that was a lie because if he was sorry then he would have never even did it. I laid there for about another 2 minutes still trying to process what just went down. 

Once I put back on my clothes I grabbed my phone and ran out of the house as fast as I could. 

I ran all the way home and up to my room slamming the door behind me. When I got home it was empty, all of the usual workers were gone and mama was at rehearsal, here I was.. all alone.

No one is ever here for me, I bet if my dad was still alive he would be here to comfort me right now. 

I slowly walked to my bathroom, I was still trying to process the whole situation. 

Once I was inside, I turned on the hot water as I watched the mirrors fog. I stood there in the shower as the hot water hit my body.. I couldn't even cry anymore because I was just so confused.

Why did Tyler do that to me? I've never made him mad.. If I did, it wasn't on purpose.. but if he really didn't like me that much there was other ways he could have solved this instead of re-opening that patch in my life.. Once again i felt helpless.

~

After I got out the shower, I put on underclothes and Jahseh's tee shirt then I laid in my bed looking at the time which read 8:20pm, I checked my phone and realized I had 20 missed calls and 10 text messages from Jahseh.

I didn't even bother replying. I placed my phone on the nightstand, and closed my eyes.

"Mill!" Jahseh yelled as he burst through the door and walked over towards my bed.

"Baby what's wrong? Why haven't you been answering my calls?" He questioned.

I didn't answer, I just looked at him. He climbed in bed with me. "Baby talk to me.. what happened?" He continued to question me. He could tell something was wrong, but what was I supposed to tell him.

Before I knew it the tears started pouring down again.

Jahshe scooted closer to me and pulled me in his arms and held me tight. "I don't know what's wrong with you but just know that whatever it is.. I'm here for you Mill.." He said in a low tone then kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes as he continued to run his fingers through my hair, and before I knew it, I dozed off.