.24💔

Mil's P.O.V

"Jahseh stoppp! PLEASEEE." I begged as he continued to tickle me.

"Nope, I'm getting sick of you getting smart with me." He smirked and continued to tickle me. "But I can't breathheee!" I managed to say while laughing.

"Yes you can." He said, I'm extremely ticklish so to me this shit was torture.

"I'm sorryyy." I said, I was laughing so hard that tears were coming down.

He finally stopped but remained in his same position hovering over me he only looked down at me and smiled.

I blushed, "Jah why are you staring?"

"I'm just tryna figure out how did you get so beautiful. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so perfect." I smiled then covered my face with my hands.

"Mil, move ya hands." He said as he rested his head on my chest. "I hate when you do that shit."

"Habbit, sorry." I said as I played in his hair.

He smiled then brought his lips to mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we shared another deep and passionate kiss.

After Jahseh pulled away from the kiss he got off of me and grabbed my hand pulling me up from the bed. I laughed as I followed him down to the kitchen. He walked over to the pantry and pulled out a box of fruit roll ups.

"Ugh, why do you always do that?" I whined.

"Do what?"

"Everytime were in a little make out session you come down here and get something sweet."

"Because anytime I kiss you I get a sweet tooth." 

I blushed then laughed, "You know... you're really corny Jah."

"It's true though, you be tasting good as fuck." I laughed, "Mhm Jah I'm thirsty."

"Then getcho ass up and get some to drink." I shook my head, "No, can you get it for me?" 

"You goofy if you honestly think I'm about to get you somethin' to drink while you sittin right in the kitchen."

"But it's your house."

"So... you have been here enough times, you should be comfortable by now." I sighed then walked over to the fridge, "Mean ass."

"Lazy ass." He shot back.

I laughed as I poured the juice into my cup then put it back into the fridge.

~

"Sup ma." I said as I sat at the table next to her.

It was around 6:00pm and I was bored as hell, Jah left to go to the studio earlier and I don't think he had made it home yet, Kamaya was with Trunks at an arcade and I was stuck at the house with nothing to do.

"Hey sweetie." She said as she searched through some papers.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could hang today.. like go get our nails done and stuff." I suggested.

"Today isn't a good day, I have rehearsal in 20 minutes. In face I need to be getting ready now." She said as she took her reading glasses off and placed her papers back into the container.

"Can't you miss rehearsal today?" I whined.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but I can't... tomorrow we can hang and do whatever you want, okay?" She said.

"Alright." I said trying to hide my disappointment.

"Cheer up honey." She said as she kissed me on my forehead, I just sighed.

"Here." She offered as she dug into her purse pulling out money. "Why don't you go hang with Jahseh like you do every other day? You guys can go to the mall or something." I smiled

"That does sound like a good plan." I cheesed as I grabbed the money. "Have fun, I'll see you at about 9 tonight." And with that she headed off up stairs to get ready.

I grabbed my phone off the table then made my way out the door and over to Jahseh's house which was only about 3 or 4 minutes away because he's right next door but I still had to walk up that long ass driveway.

Once I finally made it to the door I rang the bell and waited to hear Ms.C's voice like I normally would, but this time I heard nothing and after standing there for 3 whole minutes I figured no one was home so I turned to back and leave.

Before I made it off the porch the door opened behind me, I turned around to see Tyler standing in the doorway. I instantly got worried because Jah told me to stay away from Tyler, he wouldn't tell me why though...

"Umm, can I help you?" Tyler asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yea.. Is Jahseh here?" I asked.

Tyler paused for a minute until he finally answered. "Um yea, he's upstairs in his room." He answered.

I scrunched my eyebrows together at him because he said it all weird, and what took him so long to get it out? I shrugged the thoughts off and walked passed him and into the house.

"I'll walk you up." He offered.

I really didn't want him too but I let him anyways. Once we got upstairs I opened Jahseh's door to see his room completely empty. "I thought you said he was up here?" I questioned as I turned around to face Tyler.

He looked me right in the eyes as he locked Jahseh's bedroom door and right then my heart dropped.. I knew whatever was going to happen next wasn't going be good.