.13💔

Don't forget to vote. Thanks for showing love to this book continue to do that, I got big plans for book 2 🙂.

Third Person's P.O.V

"The people who told me they loved me and cared for me let me down the most, close friends, my ex, and even my moms." Jahseh mumbled but clear enough so that Camile could hear him.

Hurt was evident throughout his entire body.

(Everything Jahseh is about to say is true.)

"Every rebellious thing I've done was only for the attention of my mama which I never got. She even kicked me out forcing me to move from house to house when I was only in middle school."

"That's how you ended up with your aunt?" Camile asked sniffling and looking into his pitch black eyes.

Jahseh nodded. "First I was with my grams though, but she couldn't watch after me, I was too much trouble so I ended up moving with Geneva."

"Your ex?"

Jahseh slowly nodded pausing before letting broken words flow from his lips again.

"She held me down, I loved that girl. I lived with her for about a year. I was broke and didn't have no where else to go, but she continued to stay by my side. I genuinely loved her and she loved me too."

Jahseh smiled a little reminiscing about all the good times that were shared between the two of them.

"But the thoughts in my mind we're telling me she was too good for me, the void was there I pushed her love away. She never cheated, neither did I, and things changed one night when she came home all bruised up and shit." His smile faded as he sighed taking another pause.

"-She was jumped, but she pinned it on me saying I did those things to her. I swear to god I didn't!" He said punching the rocky grown repeatedly.

"She was even pregnant at the time. I was in jail facing life and I even had a load of other bullshit charges not making it any better, I spent a whole year in jail until they let me out a couple months back, and the case is still pending till this day."

"Depression was slowly killing me while I rotted in that place. I went through countless nights of sleep paralysis, I couldn't eat, sleep, I barely even talked. My mind made me see things that weren't there. Believe it or not, I met Ski there, we planned on our music together and became tight, on like some brother type shit. He's the only one who knew every single thing about me, he helped me cope."

"Every now and then I self harm myself, too pussy to take my own life. I even wished death on myself before I turned 18 when I blew out my candles on my 13th birthday."

He sarcastically chuckled. "Shit was crazy, but why are you sad?"

Camile contemplated on if she would tell him or not, not knowing if he might or might not look at her differently.

"I was raped-" she said building up the courage to tell him the rest.

"I was raped by my own uncle." She said as her voice cracked, tears threatened to fall from her eyes but they didn't.

She couldn't bring herself to cry about that anymore.

"No one never knew, I was alone struggling with depression, they would try to give me medicine to make me feel numb and forget everything but I couldn't."

"-He didn't stop touching me, I was helpless, I was weak, he didn't stop until I was 15 ." At this point she was barely audible, her breathing uneasy.

"Shhhh-" he told her as he stroked through her hair with his thick hands, he was angry that someone so sick would do this to their own blood.

Jahseh did not tolerate the sickness of rape, but he couldn't do anything about it.

He embraced her body into his arms not letting her go.

"Look at me Mill." She did as asked and looked at him, staring deeply into his eyes.

"I'm here, and I won't let anyone ever hurt you again... I promise." He said staring back into her eyes, she nodded as she began to look blankly at the dark sky.

The two of them sat in a comfortable silence before Camile spoke again.

"Jahseh?" She softly said.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Have you ever felt alone even though people were there?"

"Like you can be around a million people and still feel alone?" Jahseh asked.

"I know exactly how that feels." He added.

Camile held his hand looking at it, as she nodded, it had swelled up from him repeatedly pounding the ground.

She lifted herself up pulling him up with her, Jahseh led them back to the beachfront.

He didn't know where her car was because she had parked out of sight and Jahseh took an Uber.

The whole car ride back to Camile's house was silent. Not an awkward silence, but a calm, peaceful silence.

~

Camile's P.O.V

We sat in my bathroom that was connected to my room as I wrapped his purple-ish bruised hand up.

He was sitting on the counter and I was standing up in front of him as I secured the pin into the bandages. I looked up and noticed how he stared down at me causing my cheeks to flush over with a red hue.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. My stomach filled with butterflies as our faces slowly begin invading each other's personal space...

 🙂❤️ Sorry for any errors, btw get ready for update after update!