.12💔

ABOUT A MONTH LATER:
8:09 p.m

I pulled up to the beach in my Black Range Rover my mom bought me a couple weeks back. I removed the key from the ignition as I stepped out letting the thick Florida breeze hit my skin.

I walked my usual route over to the spot, I hopped over the fence and took a seat on the rocky ledge.

I listened to the waves repeatedly move back and forth as I removed the pre-rolled blunt from my purse and brung it to my lips.

I lit the thick blunt and inhaled it as I remained watching the water.

Thoughts were running wildly in my head, flashbacks of the past. Good and bad, but when your human your mind focuses on the negativity, the bad things that seem to happen to you. That's all I could trace back too.

Flashback:

Today was my 12th Birthday party and my mom didn't show up, earlier when I blew out my candles I wished that she would be here. But she wasn't. Everyone has came out, all of my family members. They surprised me and showered me with money and gifts. It was a great day minus my mom not coming and it was now over.

My favorite uncle, uncle Joe had to watch me tonight because my dad worked and Kamaya spent the night with her best-friend.

I had just gotten out of the shower and walked into my room, surprisingly Uncle Joe was sitting on my bed. He always looked at me funny and I didn't enjoy his presence as of now, but I brushed it off because he always bought me things and told me I was his favorite niece. "What are you doing in here uncle joe?" I asked him. "I have a birthday present for you, but it's a secret."

"What is it?" He smiled taking a sip from his bud-light. "You have to promise me that won't tell anyone." I was happy as ever that I would be receiving a gift. "Okay, I promise I won't." "Pinkie promise?" He asked. "Pinkieee Promise." I said smiling at him. "Alright come here so I can show you."

I brought my trembling hand up to my mouth inhaling the blunt as salty tears rolled down my cheeks. That night I couldn't even scream anymore after I figured no one could hear me nor help me. I was weak, helpless and most of all numb of all the pain that he caused me.

That's when my depression truly kicked in.

But it had left for a while after he didn't come around anymore, he had finally stop coming around when I turned 15 he would always touch me but he never tried to insert him self in me again after I was 13.

Now my depression is back, it's been here since my dad passed.

"Mill that's you?" A voice said shaking me from my thoughts.

I ignored the distant voice and continued to blow out smoke.

"You okay? What's wrong?" The voice was then clearer.

As the voice got closer I didn't have to look to know it was only Jahseh.

I wiped my tears and put on a fake smile.

"Um, I'm good. What are you doing here?" He examined my face closely.

"Mill don't lie to me, I'm here what's wrong."

I gave in, I couldn't keep bottling this feeling inside of me.

A/n: Supriseeee New P.O.V I know yawl was getting tired of Camil. ❤️😭

Jahseh's P.O.V

She began to cry hysterically, I mean I never seen any girl cry like this, I could see right through her she was broken, she craved intimacy.

I sighed and took a seat on the rocky ground beside her. I wasn't good at this whole comforting thing but I held her in my arms as she cried into my chest.

My plans were to just come here and think about my fuckass life like I usually do, but I guess she beat me to it.

"I'm so tired Jahseh." She cried still holding the blunt in her small hand.

"What are you tired of?"

"Everything, I wish all my problems would go away-"

"-I wish I could go away." She said barely audible.

I knew that feeling too well, but why did she feel this way? Why is she so broken? Her life is perfect if you asked me.

"Me too Mill." she looked up at me confused.

"Jahseh your life is so perfect. Why would you feel that way?" She asked sitting up wiping her tears even though more threatened to escape her slanted eyes.

"That's not true Mill, just like behind your smile your hurt and broken . I am too."

*

Vote , Comment ...