.23💔

Tyler's P.O.V

I closed my eyes as I laid back and enjoyed the pleasure with no worries. I relaxed as I almost reached my climax until the bedroom door flew open.

I jerked my head in the direction of the door to see Mellisa standing in the door way.

I just sat there in shock, not believing my eyes. No one was supposed to be here until 6pm.

Fuck!

Cassie got up and ran out the door fast as hell pushing past Mellisa as she stood there with a stupid smirk on her face.

I was confused and mad as hell at the time.

I didn't know if I was mad that she interrupted my pleasure or mad that she caught me cheating on her.

Maybe a little bit of both.

I stood up and fixed my pants as I walked over to her.

"Baby I'm sorry I said as I tried to wrap my arms around her."

"No, don't touch me." She said like I disgusted her.

"Baby I can explain." I said causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"So this is why you didn't want to have sex with me?" She said nonchalantly.

I just sighed and continued to look at her.

"I should have known your ass was gay." She said shaking her head as she walked out.

I dropped down onto my bed with my head in my hands.

"FUCK!"

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? 

I bet your confused as of now right huh? Well if you are, let me explain it to you...

Yes, Cassie is a boy. Yes, he gave me head but that doesn't make me gay... Does it?

~

Jahseh's P.O.V

I looked down at Mill with a wicked smirk from the idea I just got.

She instantly raised one eyebrow cus she knew I was up to some.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked her. "-And no it's not 21 questions."

She looked at me funny before answering. "Depends, what kind of game is it?"

"A fun game."

"Well in that case of-fucking-course."

"It's fyeeee." I said as I got up and walked over to my closet grabbing the checkers box.

As I came back out she busted out laughing.

"Checkers Jahseh? Really?"

"Girl hush up, you ever watched Love and basketball?" I asked her.

She simply nodded.

"That's my favorite movie." She said with a reminiscing smile.

"Well you know the scene when they played basketball in the guys room? Well this is how we's about to play checkers."

She looked at me confused.

"Strip checkers." I said causing her to laugh harder then the first time.

"Don't nobody even do that, I've never even heard of that anyways."

"I know.. that's cause I just made it up."