.32💔

"Hey Jahseh, how are you?" Camile's mom greeted me as I walked through the front door. "I'm good.. and you?"

"I'm doing fine." She said with a smile, her attention directed to my hands which were filled with a dozen of white roses and a teddy bear.

"What's the occasion?" She asked.

"I kinda messed up and I need to let her know that I'm really .. really sorry." She smiled, "I hope things work out for you." She said as she grabbed her car keys, "I'm off to rehearsal, Camile is upstairs in her room."

"Thanks." I said as she went out the door. 

I took a deep breath then walked upstairs going to Mill's room, I opened the door to find her laying across her bed doing homework. "Hey beautiful." I said with a smile as I walked towards the bed.

"Hey." She said plainly, not even giving me eye contact. 

I sighed and sat down next to her, "These are for you." I said as I passed the flowers and the bear. I could tell she was about to smile but she quickly stopped herself. "Thanks." She said.

"Anything for you." I said. She laid the things on her night stand then went back to doing her work. "Mill..."

"Yes?" She said not even looking up at me. "I love you." I said, she just stayed quiet.

"Baby, don't be like that... I said I love you." She sighed, "I know you do Jahseh, you just do stupid shit." I chuckled. "I deserve that."

"Damn right." I stayed quiet as I looked at her taking in her beauty. "Do you love me?"

She finally turned my way, "I love you alot.. maybe even too much." 

"There no such thing as loving someone to much."

"Yes it is... I should have broke up with you last night, but I couldn't because I love you way too much to say those words." I sighed. "I'm glad you didn't..."

"Yea.. me too." I smiled, "Can I have a kiss?" She paused, I could tell she was thinking. "Ugh, I guess Jahseh."

I smiled and scooted closer to her, pulling her onto my lap. I leaned forward until my lips pressed against hers, she instantly started to kiss back. I bit onto her lip asking for entrance, once she allowed me in my tongue began to explore her mouth. 

Before I knew it my hands started to roam her body, one of my hands went right into her shorts causing her to pull away, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just doing what I did last time."

"Nah, you lost all of those privileges." She said seriously.

"You kidding me, right?" I said practically whining. "Not at all.. you gone have to earn all that back." I sighed "I guess that's fair." She nodded.

"Can I atleast get a quick taste?"

"No, you should be grateful that I gave you a kiss."

"Okay." I sighed, she pecked my lips again, "Take baby steps, I just need time." She said.

I smiled at her, "I waiting on it."

~

Tyler's P.O.V

"I bet you feel real stupid huh?" I said to Melissa over the phone, she laughed. "Why would I?"

"Obviously you wasn't paying attention because Camile and Jahseh are clearly still together, and she's outta her depression, goofy."

"Your lying.."

"I'm not. Look on her instagram." She got quiet for a minute, I'm guessing to go look at the picture. A few seconds later she screamed, dramatic ass bitch. "Oh hell no." I heard her say, I just started laughing.