.28💔

How do you all like the Point of View switches so far? Btw, comment more.. I hate ghost readers.

Mill's P.O.V

I walked through the empty hall leaving lunch early, I just had to get out of there. I've been trying to laugh and smile but my body just won't allow it. 

Obviously I haven't been the same since what happened with Tyler, this brung back memories that I'd once put so much effort into blocking out. U just don't know how to take it... I don't know if I should tell someone, or keep it in and fight it myself. 

I just sighed and sat down on the stairs. "Mill?" I heard a raspy voice say, I looked up to see Stokeley coming my way "Hey?" I said confused as to what he wanted.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He said, I nodded and patted the seat next to me. He smiled showing his florida-boy grill as he sat down.

"So?" I said plainly, waiting on him to began so I can be alone again. 

"Well, we all been asking you what's wrong and it's obvious you don't wanna talk about it and I respect that, but Ian feelin' how you been so depressed ... you not the same Mill, Me and Jah been in that position before and we understand more than anyone, feeling alone like no one was there for me, suicidal thoughts, everything.. and I don't know what in the fuck you could possibly be going through, but Mil do ya best to let it go. Don't let nobody control ya life. You're not alone, were all here for you and you can call me anytime you want if you need to talk. I'll be here." I smiled then hugged him, he was right.. I just gotta let it go.

~

After School

Jahseh P.O.V

School went by quick as fuck today, but Mill barely said anything to me.. I hate how our "relationship" is now. It's like we're not even dating anymore, we ain't even kissed since then. 

I was getting frustrated just thinking about it, I glanced over to see Kia in the refrigerator.

"What you doing?" I asked "Why yo onion nose ass worried about it?" I raised an eyebrow. "Who you talking to like that?" 

"You obviously." I stood up out my chair then walked towards her.

I closed the refrigerator door, breaking away her attention to it. "You saw me looking up in there. What's ya problem?"

"You my problem."

"Then solve it." She said with a smirk.

I took no time into bagging her up to the wall and pinning both her arms up over her head, at this point we were so close that our bodies were touching.

I just stood there staring into her eyes, and that's when I got one hell of a fucking urge of lust out of nowhere, my mind completely zoned out as I leaned down a little and she met me halfway. We leaned in until our lips crashed into each others, soon that peck turning into a make out session, I'm talking tongue and all. 

This was wrong, this is hella wrong.. but for some reason I couldn't stop. I picked her up and carried her to the counter. I stood in between her legs, my hands began to roam her body and I swear I couldn't control it.

One of my hands slowly crept up her thigh and through the loose silk shorts she wore from the party, gaining easy access to her goods. I stuck my hand inside of her panties and rubbed my two fingers on her clit causing her to let out loud moans, as I rubbed faster her moans got louder so I started back kissing her to shut her up.

I took two fingers and slid them inside of her as I began to pump in and out of her. I kissed on her neck all while doing that as she moaned my name.