.6💔

VOTE!!

"Shut yo skinny ass up Stokeley, you act like you the sexiest nigga walking." A girl with long red hair said.

"I am." Ski said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Anyways, I'm Mia-" she started

"-And I'm Kia." Another girl with brighter red, or orange hair said. They both waved to me in unison.

"Yawl twins?" I asked.

"Yea- but we're fraternal... well we look alike but have different hair colors, and yes, it's natural." Mia said.

I nodded. "That's wassup, call me Mill though."

They both nodded.

"I'm Trippie." A dude with dark blue dreads behind Mia said. "Trippie Redd, call me Redd though." He winked at me and Jahseh made the stalest face at him.

"That's you?" He asked Jahseh without any sound coming from his mouth.

Jahseh shook his head and Redd shrugged.

That was hella shady if Mia is his girl, I see what type of person he is and besides Mia is really pretty.

"I'm Isaiah." A light boy with a slightly picked Afro said.

I waved at him giving him a smile.

"Well since we got this whole introduction shit down, can we eat? A bitch starving!" Ski said.

Me and the twins busted out laughed.

"Right, tell em." Jahseh said in a girls voice.

We all laughed as we walked to the lunchroom. I stood in the line with the others waiting to purchase my lunch.

I glanced down at my dress and I immediately felt insecure causing my mood to drop.

"What's wrong?" Jahseh asked tilting his head to the side giving me a curious look.

"I know you see this ugglass dress." I mumbled.

"Yeah that shit is ugly,-" he joked.

"-but you make it look good." He said smirking.

"Ooh get the couple." Kia said.

I looked down shaking my head as I blushed.

"Y'all a mess." I said.

Who am I kidding these people are great.

"But aye why'd you wear that if you didn't like it?" Kia asked.

"My dumb ass mama." I sighed at the thought of her.

"Man I wish my mama would try to make me wear some bullshit." Isaiah said.

"First impression" I shrugged.

"I remember my mama tried to make me wear some tight ass khaki pants and a tight ass holister shirt-" Redd said rolling his eyes.

We all busted out laughing.

"-Reason why I live by my damn self now." He mumbled.

"You live by yourself?" I asked, a little shocked I mean we're all only in the 11th grade.

"Yea, all of us either got kicked out or just moved out." Mia said.

"So we live by ourselves.-" Isaiah said while shrugging.

"Well except us we live together." Mia chimed in.

I examined the twins once more. They had tatts visible everywhere so I know they didn't have a job. No one hires people who have visible tats.

"And except Jahseh punk ass." Pump said walking over to our table with his lunch on que.

Jahseh only glared at him.

"Wassup Mill." He said hugging me.

"Hey." I hugged him back and he took a seat giving everyone else head nods and hand shakes.

"Jahseh's mama kicked him out when he was like 13." Kia said nonchalantly while eating a fry.

I glanced at Jahseh, okay so that explains why he lives with his aunt.

"Really? Why?" I asked. I knew he had a mysterious back story and I wanted to hear it.

She shrugged causing me to look at Ski.

Ski and Jahseh are best friends so I know he knows. But he only chuckled and shrugged going back to devouring his wings.

I looked at Jahseh and he was just scrolling down his instagram like we weren't just discussing him.

I ignored it and finished up my chicken strips.

~

Later that night.

10:12 p.m

Me and Maya waited by the front door for Jahseh and Trunks so we could go to the party.

Then the doorbell rang, I peeped through the peep hole and of course it was Jahseh's slow ass.

I slowly opened the door and we slid out.

"What, are you trying to wake my mom? You could've just texted me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh shit, my fault-" He said with a laugh. "-I forgot."

I shook my head at him and walked over to the car.

Trunk got into the back seat with Kamaya and I hopped in the passenger seat while Jahseh sat in the drivers seat.

I grabbed the aux cord and hooked it up to my phone browsing my music as we pulled off up the road.

"These niggas prayed on my downfall. These niggas prayed on my downfall, On all ten bitch I stood tall. Show these disloyal niggas how to ball."

The music started playing, Jahseh reached over and turned it up to the max as we raced down the road.

~

"JOY ROAD BITCH BUT THE MONEY LONG AS SIX MILE, BRICK MILE, KNOCK YO BITCH DOWN, PICK HER UP KNOCK HER BACK DOWN PULL HER TRACKS OUT-"

(I don't know if this song was made a couple of months after he got out, but if not let's pretend 😂🤣)

We were lit as hell pulling up to the party.

Kamaya and Trunks were dropped off in the front while Jahseh and I stayed in to go park.

We ended up parking a few blocks down due to all the damn cars and shit everywhere.

We both hopped out of the car in unison. I started walking, Jahseh not too far behind me. I could feel him staring at my ass. But I mean if I was him and saw what I had on, i would too.

"You ever been to a house party?" He asked catching up with me.

"Nah-" I replied. "But there's a first time for everything right?"

~

VOTE AND COMMENT