.4💔

~~

I came back downstairs from checking on Kamaya. She had been sleep all day and after watching three episodes of Dragon Ball Z I got hungry. I decided I would get up to fix me something to eat but then I remembered mama said to let a worker know.

Just peachy.

I walked into the kitchen to see a red headed woman who looked to be in her early 30's organizing the glasses.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I'm kind of hungry and my mom said to let a worker know." She stopped what she was doing and smiled at me.

"Alright what would you like to eat?" She asked me.

I ended up settling in on Chicken/Shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread. She began retrieving the ingredients from the cabinets.

"And can you make sure to season it good.." I added, she only smiled and nodded. 

A few minutes later the doorbell had rang causing me to get up to go answer it but I just turned into the living room, remembering that there is about 6 workers running around here.

After a while, Trunks, Jahseh, Stokeley, and Pump piled into my living room.

I looked at them with the most meanest mug trying to figure out who the fuck gave them an invitation to my house.

They all said they're "Hey's" ignoring my mug.

"Where's Kamaya?" Trunks asked.

"She's upstairs she's been sleep all day." I told him.

"Bet, I'm Finna go check up on her." I nodded as he made his way up the stairs.

Jahseh took a seat beside me.

"Oh fuck this my shit." He took the remote turning up the Tv.

(In an interview he said he liked anime and things like Dragon Ball Z.)

I gave him the stalest face on Earth snatching the remote from him.

Stokeley plopped down, getting comfortable on the other couch as Pump sat on the love seat doing the same.

They were both deeply into their phones.

"Why are you so mean?" Jahseh asked in his raspy voice, making some weird sound afterwards. He was such a voice character, and I found it weird how he would be open to me one day and mysteriously quiet another.

"I am not mean, I'm a sweetheart." I laughed.

"Show me how sweet you are then." He whispered in my ear causing me to cover my mouth in shock.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I mushed his head.

"Boy stop being nasty." I said as he smirked.

"Nahh you took it wrong, ain't even mean it like that."

"Well how did you mean it then? Cus it sounded pretty kinky to me."I said leaning back raising my eyebrows.

He chuckled.

"I guess it did come out wrong." He admitted.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He just started staring at me and I couldn't help but stare back. I was lost in his eyes.

"You start school Monday right?" He said breaking the silence.

"Yea." I said rubbing around in my hair, getting slightly worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked tilting his head to the side as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm gonna be the new girl all over again." I sighed.

"Nah, I can introduce you to my friends, we weird as hell but we cool peoples."

"And before you know it the whole school will fuck with you." Stokeley chimed in.

" ESKKKKGETITTT." Pump said loud as hell.

I laughed at them, feeling a little more comfortable.

We all listened to Pump's phone replay the "eskgetittt" before he added it to his instagram story.

"Thanks guys." I said giving them a weak smile.

"Don't thank us, we got you." Pump reassured.

"Ayeee, its on the house." Stokeley said and Jahseh just simply nodded.

"Your foods' ready Miss.Allison." The red-head lady from the kitchen said.

"Ugh, yawl hungry?" I asked them so I wouldn't come off as rude.

"Nahh we just ate-" Jahseh said before being interrupted.

"Wait what is?" Stokeley asked squinting his eyes.

"Chicken and shrimp Alfredo." I said causing his eyes to get wide. He hopped up too quick.

"Uh-uh that's my favorite, I knew I smelt it at the door." Stokeley said as he did the shmomey dance.

We all laughed at him as he walked off to the kitchen. "Well I'll see later Mill, I gotta get in the studio. Me and pump Finna go fuck up these beats." He said getting up and hugging me.

"Alright see you at school tomorrow." 

"Wait lemme put my number in ya phone... for emergencies." He smirked, and I did as told. We exchanged phones and weirdly neither of us had a password, I easily opened his phone, and put my number in adding it as :

Neighbor🤷🏾‍♀️

After that him and Pump disappeared into the hall.

Trunks and Maya were just now heading down the stairs. I raised my eyebrow as I watched them closely. These two better not have been hunching.

~

-Later on That Night-

It was now going on 12:55 at night and me and Jahseh had been texting for a while now.

iMessage:
Daddy🍆⚔️- There's a party going down tmr, you going?

Me: Yea , what time ?

Daddy 🍆⚔️- @10 & Trunks wants to know if Maya's down for it.

Me- Yea, but do you know if they got something going on or...

Three dots had popped up, and he replied after three minutes. And oh don't mind the contact name I was too lazy to change that shit.

Daddy 🍆⚔️- He said cool it, they're just friends.

Me- Oh okay, but I'll hyu tmr. I'm sleepy asf.

Daddy🍆⚔️- Ight, night beautiful.

I blushed as I sent a quick text back and put my phone on silent. Before I put my phone down, I sent my dad a text, "Goognight dad.. Te Amo."

I sighed at the thought of him as I starred off into the darkness, I eventually dozed off.

-

Add this book to your library, vote and comment. 🖤