.5💔

Before you Continue to read, add this book to your fucking library. 🖤🤙🏾

-Monday Morning-

"Sweetheart you don't want to be late on your first day of school." My mom said from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes looking over myself in the mirror one last time disgusted at the floral dress that flared out at the bottom.

If it isn't a bodycon or a maxi dress of some type then it isn't for me. That's not my style.

I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs slowly.

"I don't see why I have to wear this stupid dress." I said in my thick Latino accent.

"Don't be ridiculous, you look amazing." She said.

I rolled my eyes once more then walked out to the car. I hopped in to see Kamaya already dressed and situated.

She didn't complain about her dress, she was more into her phone.

The whole ride there was horrible. Our mom babbled on and on about how we were going to love the school so much.

By the time we pulled up into the front of the humongous school I couldn't be any happier when we got here because maybe she would finally shut the fuck up.

Ugh, dad never talked this much and he let me wear whatever I wanted to wear. For god sakes I'm 16. Old enough to pick out my own shit!

We all hopped out the car and walked through the entrance. There were kids everywhere. We managed to make our way through the crowd and to the office.

Our mom went to talk to the principal as Maya took a seat, still into her phone as I stood there with a stale face.

This is going to be the worst day, I can feel it.

Minutes later my mom walked out of the office with a wide stupid ass smile handing me and Kamaya our schedules.

Maya politely took hers thanking her as she walked out of the office.

I on the other hand snatched mine causing my moms smile to instantly drop.

"Why do you have to be so rude-" she started.

Don't ya know I'm human tooooo 💀.

"-your younger sister has more respect and self control then you. Didn't Mace ever teach you manners?"

That right there pushed me to the edge.

All my friends are dead 💀😭

I was now fully pissed the fuck off. I looked into her eyes with pure hate. I swear, if she wasn't my mom I would smack the hell out of her right about now. She just gone insult my deceased dad that way? Maybe if she was around she was around he wouldn't have to teach me any fucking manners.

I walked out of the office and down the hall. Of course she called after me but I ignored her and I didn't stop until I came upon a girls restroom.

I found an open stall and sat on the toilet pulling my face into my knees as I silently cried my eyes out.

Hell nawl I wasn't crying because of my moms stupid ass comment.

I was crying because I was mad, I was crying because I missed my dad. If your dad, or anyone who's close to you had passed you'd understand where I'm coming from. 

As I sat there, I heard a bell ring letting me know first period has started.

But I didn't move, I just sat there and cried, reminiscing on the old times me and my dad shared. He was the worlds greatest dad anyone could ever have. He was my rock, I could count on him for anything. When I was sad he was they're to pick me up and wipe my tears.

I remember when I started my period and I didn't know what to do, he was there, not my mom. He helped me. He brought me medicine and chocolate ice cream every month, along with other hygiene stuff that I needed during those times.

And even though we weren't living how we do now with all this rich people shit but we weren't poor either and we didn't need anything and if we did he would get it.

~

Another bell rung knocking me out of my thoughts, I sighed and decided to check my phone and read the time:

11:55 a.m

I sighed looking down at my schedule. It was now time for my third block class

My third block was lunch and I might as well go because I'm starving right about now.

I walked out of the stall and over to the mirror to look at myself, it was good that I didn't wear make-up today because It would've been all types of fucked up.

I turned on the water at the sink and rinsed my face, after that I dried it and dug in my purse to get my small traveling sized bottle of lotion.

I poured a bit in the palm of my hand and messaged it into my face making sure I look moisturized. I applied a layer of clear lipgloss and I was finally satisfied with my appearance.

All except this stupid ass dress.

I didn't like bright colors, nor did I like being noticed.

I walked out of the restroom, and searched the school until I found the lunchroom, which was very unsuccessful.

As I was walking I saw a group of people standing by some lockers and I decided I would walk over and ask them if they could direct me to the lunch room.

"Um excuse me."

They all looked in my direction and that's when I spotted his flawless face out of the group.

"Wassup Mill?" He walked over to hug me.

"Hey lil boy." Stokeley said ruffling my curls.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Jahseh, and hey to you too lil girl." I said to Jahseh and Stokeley.

"You just now getting to school?" He asked.

"Ughhh yeah." I lied. I couldn't possibly tell him I was in the bathroom crying like a bitch. That would make me sound extremely soft.

"Ight, hell better late the never." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where's pump?" I asked looking up at him since his 5'6 frame towered my 5'2 frame.

He pointed to the the janitors closet.

"Why he in th-"

"Anyways gang, this Camila. Mill this gang. Introduce yawl ugly asses." Ski interrupted.