.18💔

Add this book to your library and follow me for a shoutout! 👅

*Hours Later*

I stood in my bathroom admiring the two piece swimsuit I picked out to wear today. I was feeling slightly insecure about my body when Jahseh stepped in hugging me from the back knocking me from my insecure thoughts.

"Your beautiful." He mumbled into my neck as the touch of his soft, smooth, exposed chest on my back sent chills down my spine.

"Thanks Jah-"

"But cover that shit up its mines, and I don't want anybody looking at what's mine." He interrupted.

I blushed at how over-protective he was being.

"Let's take some pictures first." He nodded and pulled out his phone taking a couple pictures of us doing different poses.

For the final picture he picked me up and put me on the counter, my back facing the mirror and my hands around his torso. He snapped the picture and turned his phone in my direction to show me.

"This about to be my home screen, man that ass." I pushed his arm playfully as I hopped down from the counter and made my way to my walk-in closet.

I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a white ripped thrasher shirt slipping them both on. I added some clear lipgloss, grabbed my phone and purse and held my MK sandals in my hand as I made my way out the door.

"Come on Jahseh!!" I yelled, it was a minute before he came out and when he he did, he looked good as ever.

I examined his appearance, he had on his Gucci swim trunks, Gucci slides, and his usual silver chain and a black chocker that connected in the front around his neck and of course he had no shirt on which was becoming an everyday thing for him.

We walked downstairs and out of the door hand in hand.

"God damn finally." Mia said as I climbed into Isaiahs truck taking my usual seat on Jahseh's lap.

"We was gone leave, fuck took yall so long?" Pump asked sipping on his double stacked styrofoam cup.

"They asses was in there fuckin, ain't it?" Redd asked as he took a puff from the blunt between his fingers.

"Myyyy nigga." He said lowly while pushing the smoke out. 

I just laughed, they stay thinking that we be fucking.

"We don't even get down like that." I said shaking my head.

"Yea, Yea, Yea. That's what they all say." Cee Cee said wiggling her eyebrows, I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"I got sum to tell yall tho." Jahseh said.

Everybody replied in different forms of 'what'.

We both held up a middle finger at the same time. We looked at each other and busted out laughing hearing tons of 'fuck you's back.

Isaiah laughed and pulled out of the driveway, passing the gate and taking off down the street.

~

(Her bathing suit top is made like that🙄)

"Jahseh if you take another damn picture of me I'm smacking the fuck out of you." I said clearly annoyed.

He had been taking pictures us together and some pictures of me alone since we got here.

It was going on 6:51 p.m and because it was basically summer weather it looked earlier than it was supposed to.

"Be quiet, you looking sexy and ya nipples was hard."

"Ughh leave me alone." I said folding my arms over my boobs.

"You're always being shy... that shit sexy." He said licking his lips revealing the deep dimple in the side of his cheek.

"You think everything sexy, get on."

Next thing I knew he swept me from my feet and threw me over his shoulder and started running towards the water.

"Put me down Jahseh." I said laughing but he ignored me and kept going.

After a while of running he finally put me down, the cold calm water reached up to my collarbone, while the sun started to say it's goodbyes.

"You never get wet when we come to the beach so.." he said shrugging.

Ashiddd I do get wet...whenever I'm around you.

I shook the dirty thought from my mind and replied to him.

"Its cold as hell out here in this water." I said as my teeth chattered a little.

"Come here." He picked me up causing me to immediately wrap my legs around his torso. He placed his hands on my ass while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mill?"

"Mhm?" I hummed with my head on his chest as I listened to his heart beat began to pick up pace.

"Look at me." I looked into his eyes waiting for him to continue.

"I-I I like you, and know it's only been about 2-3 months that we've known each other but this shit feels like forever. And you make me happy, foreal. I know I'm sounding like a bitch right now, but you wanna be my girl?" I smiled at him.

I nodded my head yes causing him to smile a big ol' kool-aid smile he then leaned down and kissed me.

It wasn't a hungry nor sloppy kiss. It was passionate. It was real. We both pulled away and looked at each other.

"Awnnnnn get tha coupleeeee!!" Cee Cee yelled over to us with everyone else behind her rooting us on.

This felt right.

Made this chapter a bit more descriptive. I like it like that. ❤️😚 More to come, (these were pre-written btw)