.2💔

~

The whole ride to the mall was silent, well Trunks and Kamaya were conversing about whatever but I didn't get along with strangers. Kamaya had always been the more friendlier one out of the two of us.

I was shook from my thoughts by the feeling of eyes on me. I looked over to the boy who had been staring at me the whole ride and he didn't even bother to look away. Just as I was about to say something the car came to a complete stop signaling we were at the mall.

I rolled my eyes and let myself out, Trunks and Kamaya following behind me; pretty much doing their own thing.

Last, Jahseh hopped out and walked silently to the left of me.

"So where do you wanna go first?" I asked after a few minutes of silently walking through the mall.

He shrugged and continued walking.

I decided to look behind me to see Kamaya and Trunks drifting away from the group , still doing their own thing.

"So you don't talk much huh?" I asked.

(In an interview he said he wasn't the type to talk much, but he would usually just think a lot.)

He shook his head as we entered foot locker.

Weird ass, how can you just not talk?

I glanced over at him to see him staring at me as I browsed the shoe-filled walls.

I was getting beyond annoyed, like everyone wants to stare at me today for some fucking reason.

Like damn is there something on my damn face? 

I stopped browsing the shoes and walked over to him with my arms crossed as he still stared at me.

"Okay so are you gonna fucking talk or just stare at me all damn day?" I simply asked.

"Depends." He replied with a blank stare.

"Depends on what!?"

"If their as cute as you." He smirked, then began walking away.

He chooses to talk me for the first time today and this is what he says? 

I couldn't help but blush a little, but wait did this dude just try to run game on me? I don't even know him like that.

I put my thoughts to rest and caught up with him as he walked into some random store.

"You into heavy metal, rock, or any other bands?" He asked me examining my outfit.

I nodded. "Papa roach. And as you can see Nirvana."

"Yea, they're the shit. I fucking love Papa roach." He said causing me to smile a bit.

"What's your favorite song?"

"I have to say it's 'Scars'."He answered. "What about you?"

"I mean they're all so good, but 'She Loves Me Not' is a classic." I replied, smiling, showing off my dimples.

He nodded his head "True, true." He said agreeing with me as he pulled his hood off revealing about 3 chokers around his neck. One was simple, plain, and black while the other two were more chain like.

I snickered a little, that's weird for a guy to wear chokers. But it didn't look exotic or anything... it fitted him, and knowing how he is .. I didn't bother to question him about it.

Soon after passing various stores he led me to a store that read "Misfits".

"Wait, they have a fucking misfits store? Their was definitely not one of these back in Alabama." I said over excitedly causing Jahseh to chuckle.