.22💔

~

"She said whatttt?" Cee Cee said into the phone.

We were currently on FaceTime and I was telling her about what happened a couple of days ago with Mellisa and Tyler's ass, this was becoming a daily routine that we shared.

Honestly we've been getting closer since the day we've met.

"Yeah, she gone lie and say he's obsessed, knowing damn well Jahseh ain't obsessed with her desperate ass!"

"Bitchhh, do I need to come up there, cause I'll kill that hoe." She said as she ate on her gushers.

"Girl im not finna play with you" I said laughing, knowing she was dead ass. "-but let her touch me. I'm whooping that hoes' ass." I said while playing with my nails.

"Fuck her AND Tyler's gay ass, I'm coming up there next month anyways , I gotta see my baby Gazzy and then get in the studio with Stokes."

"You a whole cougar out here." I said laughing.

"Girl I'm just now turning 17 he's 16. Don't lemme start, witcha anorexic ass nigga."

"Whatever." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"You down for that party Milan throwing when I come though?" She asked referring to the party that's being thrown on the first next month.

"Yeah I'm down." I said nodding thinking about what I would be wearing.

"Good, we gone be throwing ass bitchhhh." She cheered as she stuck out her tongue.

"And oh I meant to tell you about this summer modeling program. You tryna mess with it?"

"Um, yeah why not." I said shrugging.

"Ight mamas, but with you being underage you need ya mom to sign-"

She was interrupted by a males voice telling her she had to go on set in three.

"I gots ta' go, Ima hit you up about it later love-bug."

"Ight babes." I said giggling.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I continued to lay down and scroll through social media.

Nothing sparked my eye as I scrolled down my timeline full of basic make-up tutorials, world star, and follower scams.

I scrolled once more and came upon an X fan page. It was a recent picture of him.

I was surprised on how much he's grown and shit

He has an fat ass fan base, like he told me that usually two people would come up and ask for a picture per week.

>> Exageration intended<<

Now it's like any where he goes he gets noticed, no doubt.