.27💔

Jahseh's P.O.V

I laid in bed staring up at my ceiling bored as hell. I started looking around my room until I saw the picture of me and Mill on my dresser then I remembered I had a girlfriend. 

That's a shame that I forgot for a second right? Well that's only cause she's been real distant lately, she never wants to hang anymore see watch. 

I picked up my phone and dialed Mill's number, I held it up to my ear hearing it ring, after the fourth ring she finally picked up. "Hello" she said into the phone. 

"Wassup Mill." I said "Hey." she replied back plain as hell. "What you doing?"

 "Laying down." 

 "Oh, word me too... you can come over here and lay with me if you want." I offered "No thanks. " Was all I got back.. no reason or nothing. 

"Oh...... ight." I said awkwardly "Sorry." 

"Its straight.... i'll just talk to you tomorrow or something. " 

 "Alright." 

 "Bye."

 "Bye." I sighed and hung up the phone, see I told you.. all she does is sit in her room now and when I actually go over there with her she just stares out the window and doesn't even talk to me. 

I don't know what the fuck happened that night or how the fuck she became so depressed but whatever it is it's not my fault so she shouldn't be taking it out on me, I should be the one she could at least tell how she's feeling... Kamaya or someone, but she's choosing to shut everyone out.

I picked up my phone again and called Kia. Not in that kinda way... it's just me and her were the closest out of the group before Mill came... we actually still are. We just don't hang out much anymore because I'm usually always with Camila.

 "What it dooo Jah." She greeted through the phone, I smiled a little... at least someone sounds happy to speak to me.

"Wassup Kia.... what you up too?" 

"Nothing about to play COD with my lil cousin. " 

"Girl you suck, cool out." I said shaking my head as if she could see me.

 "You never even saw me play!" 

 "True... but I bet you still suck. "

"And I bet I can beat you though." I laughed. "Yea right .... I'm the COD champ... you betta ask about a nigga."

"You doing all that talking but you won't prove it." She argued back, I could hear the buttons being pressed hard as fuck in the background.

"Ight I'm on my way over right now... open the door." She chuckled. "Ight . It'll be open." I smiled then hung up the phone right in her face.... thats that sister and brother type shit you feel me?

I slid my gucci slides on and grabbed my house keys. 

Once I walked down stairs, I walked passed Melissa and Tyler sitting in the living room, they got quite right when I walked in.. they on some sneaky shit, but I don't even care. "Hey Jah." Melissa said, I gave her a dirty look then walked out the front door. 

That bitch must be stupid if she thought I was about to speak to her.

Tyler's P.O.V

I sat there on the couch as Melissa sat across from me. We were obviously not dating anymore because yall know now that I'm gay.. yea I admit it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change how I talk, walk, or dress. I'm still the same ol' nigga I'm just attracted to... other niggas now..