.10💔

Trunks and Jahseh in the mm. Vote and comment on every chapter to get a shoutout, ❤️🤘🏿

It's now Thursday night and I still haven't talked to my mom, but I have started taking my medicine and I've been visiting the spot on the beach a little often.

I clear my head and think a lot there. It keeps me calm.

And as of now it was going on 11:01p.m and Jahseh and I were up late night texting.

iMessage:

Jahseh😻- Wanna slide thru Hooks tmr?

Me- What's that?

Jahseh😻- A lil restaurant down by Lauderhill.

Me- Yeah, gang coming?🤔

Jahseh😻- Nahh just me and you, if you're down?

Me- Ofc .

Jahseh😻- Be ready by 4 tmr, right after school. But I gtg I'm tryna finish up these beats.

Me- Okay ❤️ goodnight.

Jahseh😻- Goodnight beautiful 🖤.

•••••

I smiled as I put my phone on silent and I put it down on the night stand.

He's been really nice to me lately, and it's like new beginnings with him.

When I'm with him I get butterflies and I start stuttering, and I turn red, lord knows I hate it but mhm he's just so fine.

I turned in my bed getting comfortable as I watched Dragon Ball Z until I fell asleep.

(Yo, y'all should really watch that😭. Don't listen to me I'm weird.)

-The next day-

I woke up early, happy as ever. I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the sink water as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I took my shower last night, so I walked straight to my closet finding something to wear to school.

I didn't really feel like dressing up until Jahseh takes me to that place tonight. So I dressed in a pair of grey sweats, a cropped nike shirt, and a pair of black nike slides.

When I dressed , I dressed for myself. No one could throw my style , simple.

I applied some carmex and grabbed my phone.

I walked back over to my bathroom and searched the counter for my pills.

I opened all 4 bottles taking one from each. I held them tight in my hand as I exited my room and jogged down the stairs.

I walked passed the living room to go to the kitchen but before I even made it over there my mom stopped me.

"Sweetheart, can I please talk to you for a moment?" She asked.

Just as I was about to say no, I looked at her face which was covered in tears, I couldn't.

Even though I can't stand her, she's my mom and I love her.

I took a deep breathe and walked over there, taking a seat on the farther end of the couch from her.

"I'm trying Camilla, I really am."

I just looked at her as she continued.

"I know this is hard for you, and I completely understand and I know I missed a lot of time out on you and Kamaya's life and I completely regret it. That was the past me and now I'm really trying to make up for it-"

I watched as tears poured down from her eyes.

"-I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you guys like I should have been, and I'm also sorry for the comment the other day. I know you miss your dad, we all do but right now we're all we got."

By now I was in tears to, I got up from my spot on the couch and sat next to her.

She wiped my tears away and pulled me into a tight hug. This hug wasn't forced it was more so comforting.

"I love you sweetheart, and I want to be here for you, just give me another chance."

I hugged her tighter and cried harder except these were tears of :

Happiness.

~

Jahseh was currently walking me to my fifth period class like usual.

We have 5 classes together which were all honors in academics, Art, and Gym.

"Ima come back up here so we can walk to gym together." He said.

"Okay." I smiled as he kissed my cheek and with that he was off down the hall.

As soon as I turned around I bumped into somebody causing them to drop their books.

"-I'm so sorry." I said picking their books up.

I handed them back to her with a smile as I said sorry again.

"Yeah next time, watch where your going peasant." She said bumping past me into the class.

I looked at her confused , how the fuck am I a peasant, in order to even go to this school you have to have a large amount of income.

"Excuse me?" I said to her.

She came closer and talked low.

"Look your new here and you don't know how things work. I'm going to tell you once and once only. Stay away from Jahseh, he doesn't want a little peasant like you. He's mine , you got it?"

I had to take a deep breath and count to ten before I smacked the dog shit out of this bitch.

What kind of preppy white shit was she on.

(no offense)

And why didn't anyone tell me Jahseh had a girlfriend?

~

-Go back and vote on all chapters 🖤 sorry for any errors.