.8💔

Add this book to your library & follow me.

~

It was now going on 12:18 in the morning.

Kia, Mia, Redd,and I were in the front row of the audience in the party room where the performance would be held.

I don't know who's house this is but they knew what they were doing when they brought it. It felt much like a venue.

After a few minutes of waiting.
Pump walked onto the stage.

Okay, where this nigga come from, they just be popping up whenever.

"Who fucking ready to hear XXX mutha fuckin' TENTACION!?"

XXXTentacion. That's it.

The crowd was screaming his name. He must really be the shit. People were pushing and screaming at the top of their lungs for him and ski.

Isaiah walked onto the stage. "And fucking ski mask the slump god?"

The drunk ass crowd went hella crazy it was at least 300 people here tops.

"Ayeeeee we in this bitch." Ski said coming onto the stage

The beat to FXCK came on as Jahseh came out onto the stage.

"I got work up on me, fuck that house, I hit that fucking lick

Fuck the state- "  

As soon as he said those words I started jumping around and rapping along with the twins.

"Yass girl hype yo mans up!!" Kia screamed over the loud music.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her as I watched him. He was jumping around the stage and rapping.

He was lit as hell. There was no way his little ass body held that much energy.

I snapped a few pictures of him, posting them on my Snapchat and saving some of them to my saved memories.

As the song came to and ending. He told the crowd to shut the fuck up we all died down a bit and the beat to another song came on. 

Awe yeah, I'm about to turn the fuck up.

~

After performing at least 3 songs the crowd was really begging for more music. Like I swear to god a guy next to me started punching the air on the verge of tears.

They all exited the stage, the other half of crew and I went back to the same room we were in before.

"Man yall did that shit on god!!" Redd said as he dapped them up.

"Right that was really good." Kia said grabbing a blunt and lighting it.

"You should've heard ya girl rapping along. She was all innit." Mia said looking at me.

I blushed. "I knew the song." I said causing Jahseh to smirk.

"Is that right?" He grabbed two shot glasses and two blunts handing me one of each.

I shrugged as I took the blunt using Mia's lighter to light it. "I don't drink." I said blowing the smoke into Jahseh's face as I walked over to the couch.

"Ugh fuck we gotta go to work at 3." Kia said to Mia.

"Oh shit, come on girl." Mia said getting up from Redd's Lap.

"Aye I'm coming too." Pump said popping a pill into his mouth.

"Me three." Ski and Isaiah said at the same time.

"You already know." Redd said drinking from the styrofoam cup in his hand.

I looked at them all weirdly.

Why would they all be going to work with them?

"Where y'all going?" I asked.

"Strip Club duhh." Ski said as he retrieved a couple of bands from his pockets.

Explains a lot, what else don't I know about these folks.

"Yawl two coming?" I shook my head.

"Nah I gotta head home, school in the a.m."

Kamaya texted me saying her and Trunks called an Uber but that was like an hour ago.

They nodded saying their goodbyes as they headed out the door leaving me alone with Jahseh.

~

🖤 -Short Update,