.29💔

The guilt was eating me alive. I sighed as I walked through the hall. I was deep in my thoughts until someone pulled me by arm to the staircase, I looked over to see Kia, "Wassup?" I said to her, wondering why the fuck she had me over here.

"Did you tell her?"

"Nah, I almost did though.." I said honestly. "What.. why?"

"Because she deserves to know, and Ion think I can keep hiding this from her." 

"Didn't you say she was hiding a secret from you?" 

"Yeah but-" She cut me off, "But nothing, who knows what the fucks she hidin', she could have cheated on yo ass too!"

"Nah, Mill aint even like that."

"Well why else would she keep it from you?" She retorted, I just looked off to the side because she had a point.

"Exactly... so just keep this between us like you promised you would." 

"Ight man, I'll keep it between us."

"Okay." She said.

I took a deep breath then looked back at her as she looked at me and before I knew it she leaned forward and pecked my lips.. they were soft as fuck and they felt good as hell against mines but I knew it was wrong and I'll be damned if I make this mistake again, I pulled back and looked away from her, "Sorry." Kia said.

"Yea me too." I said before walking away.

~

After school we all piled into Ski's car, I sat in the back with Mill on one side and Kia on the other. Redd and Mia were going  to see Redd's family for the weekend and Isaiah had been M.I.A all week while Pump sat in the passenger seat.

I have no fucking clue why Kia sat next to me, it feels awkward as fuck being around her now because I always have these thoughts when I'm by her. I'm talking dirty thoughts, shit.. I should be thinking about Mill.

Damn, damn, damn... get it together Jah.

After moments of thinking, we pulled up to Mill's house because she refused to come home with me.. she never likes to go there anymore.

"You hungry?" Mill asked as she changed out of her sweats and put on short. "Yea." I told her.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"You." I said simply as I licked my lips, she giggled.

"Quit playing Jah, I'm serious." She said with a smile.. little did she know is that I'm not playing.

I got up from the bed and walked towards her, "Who said I was playing?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. "Stop Jah, don't look at me like that." 

I chuckled. "Why not?"

"Because... it makes me feel a type of way." She admitted.

"A good way or a bad way?" I questioned. "I don't know, like a lil tingly feeling." She explained.

"Oh so it makes you horny?" I smirked, "Stopppp don't say that." She said as she laid back on the bed covering her face. "Awee, you so shy.. that's cute." I said as I walked over to the bed. "It's okay, you make me horny too. Especially when you call me papi."

She laughed and pulled me down on the bed with her, I laid on her chest as the room fell silent. "Mill?"

"Hmm?" She answered as she played in my hair. "Do you ever... please ya self?" I questioned, curious to know the answer.