.11💔

🖤

I brushed her off because I don't think acting crazy and fighting is cute.

That shit is not cute nor attractive at all, and I'm not stepping out of character for no bitch but I'm sure and hell not about to let anyone in their right mind think they have any control over me or walk over me.. Period.

I walked away and took my seat, soon enough the class filled up and Stokeley and Kia took their usuall seats beside me.

"Kia who is that?" I said motioning to the girl I bumped into.

"That bitch-" Kia mumbled rolling her eyes.

"-That's Mellisa." She answered.

"Ain gone lie she fine as hell, but she crazy." Stokeley pitched in.

"How she crazy?" I said raising my eyebrow a little.

"Bitch been obsessed with Jahseh since Middle school. He even smacked the fuck out of her once before." Kia said.

(X said in an interview a girl and her boyfriend kept picking with him when he was younger so he smacked her and beat her boyfriends ass.)

"Why?" I Asked.

"Because her and her-"

"Quiet Ms.Williams!" The teacher said scolding Kia.

Kia rolled her eyes and talked a little bit more lower.

"Her and her boyfriend were picking with Jah back in middle school and so he smacked her and bea the hell out of her boyfriend." Kia whispered.

"They ended up fucking with each other freshman year, but Jahseh saw how crazy she was and broke off everything between them." Ski said.

"Every since then she's been claiming he's hers." I took a sigh of relief.

He doesn't have a girlfriend.

"Well there was an altercation between us, I accidentally bumped into her and she called me a peasant and was claiming Jahseh as hers." I whispered.

"Girl you know damn well Jahseh is all you." She said causing my cheeks to turn red, I looked down and shrugged as I began taking notes.

~

I had just walked into my room with Kamaya lingering behind me.

"I don't know what to wear Maya." I wined.

"Where's he taking you?"

"Hooks, a restaurant in the Lauderhill area." I replied.

"Is it fancy? Casual?"

"He didn't say.."

She walked into my closet and came back out with a black off the shoulder crop top in one hand and some basic rose gold pants in the other.

"Wear this, its cute and simple." She said. I took the outfit from her hands and laid it out on my bed.

"What shoes?" I asked.

"Hmm, wear those cute MK sandals dad got you.. where is your jewelry?"

"Si, mamacita and in the drawer over there." I said as I walked into my connected bathroom and turned on the shower as she began to fumble with my jewelry.

I wrapped my flat ironed hair up and  peeled off my clothes to enter the shower. I washed for about 15 minutes and stepped out, I wrapped my towel tight around my body and walked back into my room.