.26💔

Play the song while you read.. once again, I don't know why... just do it..

~

The Next Morning

Jahseh's P.O.V

I woke up too see Mill sleep in my arms, I took my phone out of my pocket then looked at the time. "Fuck." I cursed to myself knowing that if me and Mill didn't get ready soon we would be late for school.

"Baby get up." I said as I shook her, she groaned and rolled over on her back. "Mane come on Mill get up." She just continued to lay there, I sighed and dragged her out of bed. "Mill get ready for school then meet me at my house." I told her as I grabbed my phone.

"No!" She yelled, scaring a nigga socks off. "Ight?" I said confused. Her breathing increased as she looked off to the side.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "Mill do you wanna talk about what happened to you yesterday?" I asked, clearly concerned. 

She just shook her head 'no'. "Ight man, just get ready for school then, when I get ready I'll be back for you, ight?" She nodded then walked towards the bathroom. I shook my head, I don't know why she keeping secrets and shit.

~

Stokeley's P.O.V

We were all sitting in our usual spots at the lunch table and Mill was just sitting here all emotionless and she had the same ass expression since she walked in the school. Iono what's wrong with her, but she kinda look how Jah looked when he was depressed..

"Aye, sis you ight?" I asked.

She just looked at me and I could tell something was wrong with her by the look in her eyes. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked her offering someone to vent to.

She just shook her head 'no'. I nodded, maybe it's just a lil too personal. 

I looked over at Jah and he shrugged his shoulders, I shook my head and continued to fill my mouth with fries.

~

Kia's P.O.V

It was the end of the day and Mia and I walked up the hall going to meet Mill by her locker like always, as we walked through the hall I seen Melissa stanking ass with a huge ass smile on her face. "Ew what got this lord of the rings ass hoe so happy?" I asked Mia.

"Girl, fuck that irrelevant ass hoe." Mia said rolling her eyes and continuing to scroll down instagram. I chuckled as we walked up on Mill.

"Sup boo." I said.

"Hey." Mill said, it was plain as hell.

I sighed as we walked out to the parking lot looking for the boys. Once we found them we all pilled in Ski's small ass car.

Him and I rode up front, while Mia sat on Redd's lap and Jah sat beside Mill. Pump and Isaiah were 'handling business' so it was just us.

"It's hot as fuck out this bitch." Redd said as he sparked up his afterschool blunt. "Foreal, got my frontal coming up." Mia said as she looked in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah we should go swimming or some shit." Ski suggested as he started up the car and began driving.

"Where at though?" I asked.

"Let's go to a water park or somethin'." Mia said shrugging her shoulders.

"Aye Ski what about that one we used to go to by Broward." Jahseh pitched in. "Awee yeah, Coconut Coveee, that bitch used to be turnt." Ski said.

"Shid I;m down." Redd said, Mia agreeing.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Sounds good to me.. what you think Mill?" Jahseh asked, but Mill just stared out the window in her own little world.

Jah placed his hand on her thigh and gave a slight squeeze. "Do you wanna go to adventure land or what?" He asked again, she shrugged meaning she didn't really care.

Ski and I looked at Jahseh and he looked hella irritated.

"Aye pass me a port." He said to ski. "Shid I need one too." Ski said passing him one.

He only lit it and looked away from Mill.

~

Coconut Cove

Jahseh's P.O.V

Everybody seemed like they were having a good time... all except for Mill which caused me to have a bad time as well. 

I haven't gotten on any rides because I'm too busy trying to comfort her, but she won't even talk to me which is pissing me the fuck off. 

I grabbed her arm and pulled her off to the side by the bathroom where it wasn't too many people around. "Mill, look at me." I said in a calm tone, but she just continued to stare at the ground. "Mill look at me!" I demanded. 

I saw her jump a little from my tone raising unexpectedly. Shit I was suprised too but I see being calm with her ain't fucking working. I lifted her chin up with my hand causing her to look into my eyes, "What wrong with you?!" I asked her again for the millionth time.

She still didn't answer me.

"Fuck, Camila! You have to communicate with a nigga!" By now I was beyond irritated, "I said nothing is fucking wrong with me! So stop asking, damn! What do you want from me?!" She creamed back, I was shocked as hell because that's the most she said since that night.

"Man I want you to communicate with me! Since when do we keep secrets and shit!?"

"I don't have to tell you every fucking thing that happens in my life!" She retorted. "Ugh, yes you do."

"Says who?!"

"Says me!"

"Your not my fucking dad!"

"Yeah I know because your dad is dead!" I yelled back, not even thinking, and once those words escaped my mouth I regretted it 100%.

Mill's whole attitude changed, her eyes turned glossy as a single tear slid down her face. She backed away from me then turned to walk off, but I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me.

By now her tears were pouring down none stop, I think she was more so crying because now she's thinking about her dead father... shit. Fuck, Jah how could you be this fucking stupid?

I wiped her tears away but that didn't matter because they continued to come down. "Mill.. I'm sorry.." I said in a low tone as I bagged her up against the wall. "I'm really fucking sorry.." I said as I pecked her lips. She didn't kiss back of course but she didn't reject it either.

I pecked her a few more times then pulled her into my arms holding her tight, her tears finally stopped as she let me hold her.

 Eventually she hugged me back which told me she wasn't mad anymore. "You okay now?" I asked her as I pulled away to look at her face. 

She nodded, and I sighed with fuckin' relief. But that was only one situation solved.. I still had to deal with her depression from what ever happened that night when I couldn't get in touch with her. 

The real question is.. what the fuck happened, and who had did it?

~

I should really be a Netflix movie person/maker thingy... but uhh unedited.. all new updates.