.7💔

Add this book to your fucking library.

~

As we walked into the party the strong smell of weed and mustiness hit me right in the face.

The music was hella loud and everyone was basically here as a crew, a couple, or doing they're own thing.

I mean people were getting white girl wasted on a fucking Monday.

Anyways, after a few minutes of random ass people coming up to Jahseh talking and asking him random ass questions about music I spotted the crew and pulled him over to them.

"Mill, and Seh Seh." Kia said giggling a bit. "And the couple arrives." Ski said in his raspy voice, ashing his cigarette.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them. "Hey Mill and Jahseh." Mia said waving at us. I waved back as Jahseh only nodded.

I didn't see Isaiah nor Redd so I'm guessing they didn't come.

"Where's Redd and Isaiah?" I asked.

"Oh they went to get us some drugs for after the performance." Kia answered.

Performance? Drugs? I don't even do drugs. I mean I smoke but not no hardcore shit and they aren't even old enough to get drugs. Well atleast I think.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as I nodded.

We all talked amongst ourselves as a different beat came on.

"Throw that ass in a circle, Throw that ass in a circle,
Throw that ass in a circle,
Throw that ass in a circle-"

Mia and Kia immediately jumped up and began twerking. And as if they came In on que, Redd got behind Mia and Isaiah got behind Kia.

Just fucking peachy.

"Come on girl!" Kia yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah come on, shake some ass on Jahseh." My cheeks turned red as Jahseh looked up from his phone and smirked.

"Um I don't twer-" I started.

"There's a first time for everything? Remember?"

He has a point.

I shrugged and got up walking over to the floor with Jahseh following behind me. I bent over and put that back and ass to work.

His skinny ass kept up though, I give him his props.

~

All of us walked down the narrow hall to this room off in the cut.

Before Jahseh could even open the door a girl walked out wiping her mouth.

We all looked at her as she walked back into the live part of the party.

We entered the room to see ski laying back in the couch with a fat ass smile on his face.

"Myyyy nigga." All three of the boys said in unison dapping him up.

"Bitch gave me head , we want' even on a bed mhm. I don't know ha' name hoes fucking up the game mhm." Ski started rapping.

"Gimmie credit like Rick James-" Jahsed chimed in.

"Ayeeeee."

"-And I'm that beast they couldn't tame." Jahseh said finishing off the rap.

(I made that freestyle, its fast af so don't try to read the shit slow if you can't get it just keep scrolling 💀🤷🏾‍♀️)

"Vro that's fucking fire off the dome!!" Isaiah said.

"Hell yea, yawl gotta get back in the studio man." Redd added on.

"That shit was dope-" Kia said agreeing.

"Wait, wait a fucking minute!!" I said causing everyone to look at me.

I walked up to Jahseh and pointed my finger at him. "Your that fucking SoundCloud dude."

This explained so much, from people coming up to him asking questions , to him just rapping.

I didn't know his SoundCloud name but I listened to many of his songs to recognize his voice.

My freind Stacey from back home listened to him all the damn time and If you were to here him talk , versus hearing him rap it's like hearing two different people.

"And you-" I pointed over to Stokeley. "Your, ski mask the fucking slump god."

"Ugh duhhh, no shit Sherlocks." Mia joked.

Jahseh and Stokeley looked at each other and busted out laughing, but before I could say anything else a guy entered the room.

"Yawl, it's time-" the guy said to Stokeley and Jahseh.

"-And Jahseh when yawl get up on them damn drinks and shit don't get outta hand and start fighting and shit."

"Ight Bruno, no promises cus if a fuck nigga try me-" Jahseh said shaking his head.

"Ughhh we already know u gone beat his ass." Mia said clearly mocking him.

"Just get the fuck on the stage so we can fuck up this shit." Kia said referring to the drugs as her and Mia rolled up blunt after blunt.

"Hell yea , get y'all young asses out on that bitch." Isaiah said agreeing as he sorted the pills.

I'm still stuck on how these niggas are them underground rappers that almost everyone listened to and I didn't even know.

~

Vote right now and add this story to ya library. 🖤