.14💔

~

The bell had just rang indicating class had started.

 The class begin to fill as I took my usual seat in the very back row beside Jahseh in our shared A.P English class.

"Good-evening my mellifluous seventh period, today you guys are to make a poem about your emotions and feelings on the inside, how do you feel? Are you trapped? Are you free? Sad? Happy? The poem must be 15-20 lines. Partner up with a person of your choice and start." Mrs.Tibbs said taking a seat focusing her concentration on her laptop.

I partnered up with Jahseh like usual as he whipped out his notebook that had black drawings all over it.

And oh if you were wondering what happen that night, he kissed me on my cheek, and we smoked up some shit and he ended up spending the night.

We slept in the same bed but nothing went on.

Trust me.

Anyways back to where I was, we were partnering up like everyone else in the class.

"Let's just use one of your songs, easy grade and plus we both feel like that anyways."

He chuckled. "Yeah, which one?"

"King maybe?"

"You got taste." He smiled and nodded as he began writing it on the sheet of paper he pulled from his notebook.

"Leave me alone I
Want to go home it's
All in my head I
Won't be upset if
Leave me alone I
Wanna go home it's 
All in my head I 
Won't be upset if
Heart broken 
Misspoken
Breaking anything I touch
I'm not In love
I won't Let you control
What I want
Hate me
Break me
I'm killing everyone I love
Hate me 
Break me
I'm killing everyone I love."

That's what he had written down.

"I would've never thought of that if it wasn't for you, I would've literally been back here taking a 'L' trying to make up some shit." Jahseh said giving me a kool-aid smile.

"You know your a good lyricist shut up." I laughed at him.

He agreed as he placed his hand on my thigh.

I turned my head to the side a little so he couldn't see the red hue taking charge of my cheeks, he always made me feel a type of way just by the most simplest things.

As soon as I turned I noticed Melissa burning an imaginary hole my face with her eyes causing me to smack my teeth.

I guess Jahseh noticed because he said something to her.

"Watchu staring for damn?"Jahseh asked her, he was clearly annoyed with her presence.

"Jahseh don't be like that I know you miss me." She said seductively while biting her lip.

"He doesn't miss you baby, this all mine." Not even thinking I grabbed the pole hiding behind the purple bape shorts he wore.

My face began to get hot as he grew harder by the second. 

"So get to stepping mamacita." I said turning around to be greeted by a smirking Jahseh.

I removed my hands from his 'friend', playfully rolling my eyes at him.

"Now back to you, why you didn't let ya bestie know you had a third leg?"

He smirked.

"Cause you be playing, acting innocent and shit, you could've been figured that out, but now you got to handle it since you started this." He said referring to the growing member in his pants.

I took his jacket, placing it over his lap as I slid my hand under, retrieving it into my petite hand.

Is what what I wanted to do but instead I said. "No that's nasty." While scrunching my face up.

"Yeah, consider my feeling hurt." He said giving me a sad glare.

"Now I'm Finna have to walk around with this? Uh-uh. Mrs.Tibbs?" He said dramatically waving his hand around.

I watched as he walked to her desk asking to go to the bathroom. I snickered knowing he was about to watch Hentai and beat.

(He loved watching Hentai that's anime porn for the people who don't know. 💀)

I eventually got bored so I focused my attention onto my phone browsing through pictures and videos from back home, I missed my friends and family.

I was in deep thought until my phone was snatched from my hands. I looked up to see Mellisa standing over me with a glare.

"Look bitch, I told you Jahseh was mine. So step the fuck back before things get out of hand okay?" She said as I sat there unfazed by her every word and unwanted presence.

Then it hit me, she really think we're together. I bursted out laughing, she's so desperate and ignorant.

"Quiet Miss. Allison." The teacher spoke.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Tibbs." I said wiping away fake tears from my eyes. 

"Whatever Mellisa, you're a joke." I said snatching my phone from her hand dismissing her.

I texted Nia and Mia about her foolishness as they both were talking mad shit about her. I couldn't help but laugh.

~

Just a filler chapter but it will make sense later 😈