.19💔

*Days Later*

"Sissy? I want to have a girls day, just me and you." Kamaya said walking into my room with a stretched smile on her face.

"What do you wanna do then?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"We could get our nails, toes, and hair done, Like a spa day?"

"Sounds good, what time?" I asked her standing up from my bed.

"Whenever your done getting dressed because lord knows you take forever." She said walking out of my room.

I shook my head as I laughed because she's right. 

I walked across the room and into my walk-in closet in search for something cute to hit the city in.

After a whole fifteen minutes of searching throughout my closet I found an outfit that consisted of a white off the shoulder crop top, high waist skinny jeans, and a pair of white and gold MK sandals.

I hummed to 'Location' by Khalid as I walked into the bathroom.

I plugged up my charger and attached it to my phone as I unlocked it selecting a random playlist on SoundCloud, a habit I recently picked up.

Toni Romiti - Little Girl blared through my bathrooms Bluetooth speakers.

(This is a really good song guys 😭❤️ Listen while you read; idk why just do it.)

I peeled my clothes from my body and placed my flat ironed hair into a bonnet as I stepped into the shower.

The lyrics of the song made me reminisce about the times I shared with my dad. I could only smile.

He's at rest.

I shook from my thoughts as I washed and rinsed about three times before getting out, I dried and moisturized my body then slipped on my undergarments and my clothes.

I grabbed my phone, charger, and MK purse after applying a little make up. I looked myself over in the mirror before exiting my room.

I walked down to Kamayas room and knocked on her door, she was looking like a full course meal. Who she trying to impress?

"I'm ready cmon' trick." I joked.

"Ight thotiana." She said as we walked down the stairs together.

"Where are you two beautiful ladies headed off to?" Our mom said looking at us with a warm smile.

"Were going to the spa, having a sista day." I said.

"Alright be safe, I love you guys." She said in her normal proper voice.

"Alright, love you to mama." We both said before closing the door and walking towards my car.

"Hold on bitch you look good who you trying to impress?" Kamaya asked me examining my outfit.

"No one, I was gonna ask you the same thing." I said as we hopped in my car.

She laughed and plugged the aux cord into her phone as I started up the engine, I drove past the gate and with that being done we were off down the road.

~

*At the Spa*

"So I've been noticing how close you and Jahseh have been, gone ahead and spill the tea." Kamaya said as she placed her feet in the now blue water.

"Well last weekend when we were at the beach, he asked me out or whatever." I said without much detail as the middle aged Chinese woman poured the fish into our pedicure water.

"Give me the deets, stop beating around the bush heffa." She said causing me to laugh.

It was all perfect.

"Well he had ran us out into the water, and I was cold so he picked me up and he started to talk about how much he really liked me and he said he sounded like a bitch pouring his feelings out and then he asked me to be his girl." I simply said with a smile on my face.

"Aweeeeeee look at you. Witcha first boyfriend." She squealed.

Even though I was the oldest I never had a boyfriend, and I never did want one.

Guys would try to talk to me but only to get curved. Maya was more experienced in the 'love' department than I was.

When I would usually be there to comfort Maya through her break-ups, I decided that I never wanted that pain on top of the pain I had been feeling for years. I would never let a boy who wouldn't last forever stop my successfulness, especially if they weren't successful their damn selves.

And I never thought Jahseh and I would even 'date' but looky here, were dating.

And even though I promised my self I wouldn't date, I'm human and besides there's something about Jahseh, he's different.

"Girl hush. What about you and Trunks?" I asked curious as hell.

She fiddled with her fingers before talking. "He has a girlfriend."

"What?" I looked at her with a confused face.

"And I kind of hooked them up." She added.

"What the hell Maya, how did this happen?"

"Well we started as best friends and I started to like him, you know I catch feelings easily right-"

I nodded for her to continue.

"-Well it's this girl at our school who had a crush on him since elementary, I didn't want to be selfish...I mean she knew him longer and she told me that she would fight me if she couldn't have him. So I told him that she liked him and they ended up hanging out together and soon Ming and I started to not hang out so much anymore. Walaaa (Magic 💀) they ended up dating days later."

I shook my head. Maya has a soft heart and she's the type of person that would give her last 5$ to a person who wouldn't even need it.

I don't know why she's like that but that's just Kamaya for ya.

"Maya what I tell you about letting people walk over you? You posed to claim what the fuck is yours, and if she wanted to fight you oh fucking well- you beat her ass."

She nodded. "I just don't want any trouble here, besides there's more fish in the sea."

"Correct." I said cheesing at her, I admired my little sister.

"Ma'am wahh calor you like on nail?" The Chinese woman asked me. 

"Red, thank you." I said thinking back to when I painted Jahseh's toenails that color, and he even kept the black polish on his finger nails.

He said it looked good.

"Can we get something to eat after we leave here?" My sister asked shaking me from my thoughts.

"Of course, you know I'm a fat ass. Watchu tryna' grub on?"

"Chipotle?" She answered.

"That nasty ass shit, I'll take you there but I'm getting some Chinese."

"Ooh never mind Chinese sounds great."

"You eat dog?" The woman who was doing her toes asked.

We looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Just a filler, I promise these next chapters will have you shook.