.16💔

12:30 pm

Everyone had just got here about an hour ago and as of now my room was occupied by only the girls and I. We all piled up in here to do the basic girl things like face masks, paint each others toes, and come up on pranks we could do to the boys tonight since they wanted to eat all the damn food.

We were all smoking, and everyone had their own personal blunt. We also had on matching outfits, we looked good as hell.

(They all had on white tanks and everyone had on a different colored pair of silk shorts.)

"How about when they fall asleep we do some shit to their faces?" Carman asked with her eyes low.

"Oooh yeah but like what?" I said laughing.

"Let's do they make-up" Kia suggested inhaling the piece she had in her hand.

"Eyebrows Finna be on fleek babyyy." Cee Cee said laughing as she fucked up my toes.

"Hell yeah, I'm pissed cus that alfredo looked mad good." Zanae said with Mia agreeing.

Oh shit I forgot to introduce them.

Carman Brown , 16

Ceeline (Cee Cee) Brooks , 17

Zanae (Nae) Carter, 16 

A/n : I never leave a description of my characters, you figure out what type of person they are throughout the story

A/n : I never leave a description of my characters, you figure out what type of person they are throughout the story. Descriptions are too peachy 🤷🏾‍♀️.

The boys were downstairs playing the game and then the bell rang.

"That's our damn pizza. Come on for they get it." I said rushing down out of the room and down the stairs, I almost fell on the third one because I thought they're weren't anymore steps left, yeah I must be high high..

Anyways, as soon as we got down here Ski fat ass already had a slice. He stay eating up every damn thing.

"That's our shit, gimmie dat." Cee Cee said snatching the box and the slice of pizza out of his hand causing him to smack his teeth.

"What type of best friend are you?" Ski asked Cee Cee as he poked his lip out.

"Shut the fuck up, yawl ate all the other food." Mia said.

"I wanted some of that food but yall wanted to be fat asses." Zanae said.

"Yawl ain't getting none of our food, so get to stepping homeboy." Carman said with her tiny voice.

We grabbed the hot pizza boxes and wings as we walked into the living room where the rest of the guys were with Ski following behind us like a lost puppy.

Mia and Kia took there spots on there mans' laps as Cee sat between Skis legs and Carman sat on the couch beside Zanae next to Purpp.

(Cee Cee & Ski have nothing going on!!)

I rolled my eyes at them cause it was no more room on the couches and I definitely wasn't about to sit on no damn floor.

"Girl stop playing with him and sit that ass on them nuts." Mia said causing all the girls to laugh hysterically, may I mind you that were all high as hell.

I laughed too as a chuckling Jahseh pulled me onto his lap.

"You looking sexy as fuck." He mumbled into my neck causing me too bite my lip and smile.

Before I could say anything Isaiah yelled out "Let's play a game."

"Awl hell yeah, somebody bound to get that pussy pounded." Redd said eyeing Mia as she giggled.

"Let's play Spin the bottle." Kia suggested.

Everybody agreed to play and the games began.

~

1:34 a.m

We ended up sharing the pizza with the guys and we were currently in the party room playing 7 minutes in heaven. Jahseh and I made drinks earlier so everyone was getting wasted by the minute as we sipped on our alcohol slushies.

We were all off of Molly, weed, Xanax, or some type of drug.

Everyone was partnered for the night, and by this I mean partnered for who'd you be sharing a room with and playing the games with. We settled on this earlier, the teams consisted of:

Jahseh & I
Redd & Mia
Isaiah & Kia
Pump & Cee Cee
Stokeley & Zanae
Omar & Carman

Anyways Jahseh's loud ass music blared through the speakers of the spacious party room with extra hard bass as Stokeley and Zanae exited the closet.

He had a smirk on his face and Zanae's cheeks were fully red.

Next was Cee Cee and Pump. They kicked it off earlier when we played spin the bottle and I could tell they were ready to get into some type of kinky shit.

"Go" Mia slurred as I started the timer.

To kill time we had another game going, we had to drink 5 shots from our partners body.

And guess who was up? Me and Jahseh.

Shitty Chapter 🤦🏾‍♀️, unedited but meet the new folks 😽.

Btw , might be updating all nigth... yall miss me ?