Chapter 1- A Date With Destiny. Maybe....

As I tiptoed over to my bed I was thinking about the boys, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik, also known and One Direction.

            Tomorrow I was going to a One Direction concert and I was practically jumping out of my own skin!

My parents had entered me in a contest without telling me, I won. The winner got front row seats, backstage passes, and got to spend the day after the concert with the boys!

*at the concert*

            I was freaking out as I jumped to the music. I was with my friends Ashley and Cat.

            “Brooklyn, Ohmygod! Thank you SO much for inviting me!!” Ashley gushed after the boys finished singing One Thing, Cat’s favorite song.

            “Ash who else would I have picked?” I replied laughing.

            Once the concert was finished, we got escorted to a room and were told to sit down.

            “Hey.” A british accent said as Ashley, Cat, and I saw a head pop through the door, a body following soon after. “I’m Louis. But I think you guys know that.” Louis said with a smile.

            After Louis came in the rest of the boys came in single file.

            We stood up and the boys walked over and hugged all of us.

            “Hey.” Zayn said with a special smile at Ashley.

            “So what’s your name?” Liam asked me.

            I blushed. “My name is Brooklyn.” He smiled.

            “That’s pretty.”

            “Thanks.”

            We all sat down on the couches across from each other, us girls on one side and the boys on the other.

            After 15 minutes the boys sighed.

            “I think we have to go now. But we’ll see you tomorrow right?” Niall asked me in his perfect Irish accent.

            “Yeah. I know that the contest was for just one person, but do you think that they could come too?” I asked the boys gesturing to Cat and Ashley.

            “Of course!” Harry said, winking at Cat.

            “Hey can we have your number? We have a surprise for the start of our day together.” Liam said holding his phone out to me.

            “Sure!” I said, shakily typing in my number.

            “Can I beg you for a picture?” Liam asked me as if I was the celebrity.

            “Sure.” I said with a laugh, then smiling and waiting for the flash.

            “I’ll be sure to text you later tonight.”

            “Ok.” I said nervously.

            “Well I think our time is sadly over.” Louis said with a fake frowny face.

            “Yeah, we’ll see you guys tomorrow though!” I said as we all stood up and we hugged the boys.

            The boys’ timing was amazing because a security guard came in to escourt us out.

            By the time we reached the lobby we were in full blown fangirl mode. We did the happy/screamy jump and danced around in circles.

            In mid-jump my phone vibrated in my pocket, setting the chorus of Gotta Be You off.

            Hey Brooklyn. It is Liam from One Direction, we talked earlier. I will text you where to meet us when we decide where to go first! :/ see you tomorrow! :) -Liam

            “OHMYGOD!!!” Cat screamed “Liam actually texted you!!!!!”

            “Yeah. He did.” I said in shock with a mile wide grin.