Failed Composition

Akihiro stabbed downward. Jason screamed, both in defiance and fear. But before the blow could be struck, a blast of golden energy slammed into Akihiro's side. The artist was flung, hitting the floor and tumbling several feet away.

Jason gasped, as he felt the tendrils loosen around his body. Hiroshi flew toward the fallen artist, his face hidden beneath his mask. But there was no hiding his emotions, as he let loose a loud scream and fired two more energy blasts. The twin blasts caught Akihiro right in the chest and he went sailing, crashing down hard on his side.

"YOU BASTARD!" Hiroshi screamed, firing off another volley of blasts, knocking Akihiro to the floor. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! DON'T HURT HIM! DONT HURT MY FRIENDS! YOU KIDNAPPED ME! YOU HURT ME! I'LL KILL YOU, MOTHERFUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!"

He screamed, two more blasts firing. But Akihiro dissolved into the floor, the blasts hitting where he had just been. A nearby pipe burst open, steam engulfing the hallway. Hiroshi twisted around, hands raised. Jason began to pull against his restraints, growling as his muscles bulged. Several tendrils fell away, snapping apart against his arms. But the others, despite being weakened, held faster and kept him from rejoining the fight.

"Hiroshi," Akihiro's icy words filled the hallway, his words like a snake's hiss. Hiroshi spun around, gasping, but the artist didn't reveal himself, as his words echoed off the walls. "You traitorous little creature. I showed you the world, in all its magnificent glory, and you...you turn your back on me?"

"You kidnapped me!" Hiroshi howled back, sounding on the verge of tears. He flew backwards, away from the steam hissing from the pipe. "Everyday I was with you...you threatened to kill my parents! You...you made me do horrible things! I hate you! You're a fucking maniac, a monster! Now come out of hiding so I CAN KILL YOU!"

At that, the paint suddenly burst from the floor like an erupting geyser. Hiroshi screamed, trying to fly away, but he was too slow and the paint slammed into it. It engulfed the teenager, spinning him end over end before it warped itself into a massive fist. Seizing Hiroshi, it held him aloft before the massive fingers began to squeeze.

As the giant hand of paint squeezed Hiroshi, Akihiro suddenly reappeared before him. He tightened his own hand and Hiroshi screamed as he began to be crushed between the fingers.

"Such a naughty child," Akihiro purred, his expression dancing between angry and sickly, disturbingly happy. "You must be punished."

Hiroshi screamed as the giant hand continued to brutally squeeze him, Akihiro chuckling in pleasure as his own hand mimicked the giant one. Jason's eyes went wide. Pure rage filled his body, as he heard the boy's painful screams.

No damnit. No. NOT Hiroshi!

He yanked his arms and legs forward, ripping free of the layers of paint. He shot forward, springing at the mad artist, ready to pound his face into a bloody pulp. But a tendril shot out of the floor and whacked Jason in the chest, sending him flying backward.

But instead of smacking into the wall, Jason somersaulted in midair. He kicked off a bunch of pipes, denting them from his kick, and sailed back towards Akihiro. Akihiro thrust multiple tendrils around himself, forming a cage of tentacles. Jason's fast reflexes managed to save him, as he grabbed a low hanging chunk of the ceiling and jerked to a stop in midair.

Akihiro's tendrils raised and thrust themselves at him, as Hiroshi continued to struggle and scream in the squeezing hand. Jason somersaulted backward, the tendrils snatching at the air beneath him. They slithered after him, their ends morphing into human hands, trying to surround him, grab him from multiple angles. Jason kept somersaulting backward, barely avoiding the tendrils, swinging across the pipes like monkey bars.