Preface

Thank you so much @sparksbaby02 for the beautiful cover!

This story is the Rewritten version of the original His Flower. You do not need to read the original to read this one.

Enjoy!

-&-

Preface

       I tapped the cigarette against the window sill, its light slowly burning away the nicotine and tar. "Trey still thinks you quit?" Brett Dimajio asked beside me, his own cig pressed firmly between his lips.

       "Hm." Was all I cared to answer before raising the cancer stick back to my own. I didn't smoke, not really, only when I needed that brief reprieve from everything that was fucked up in my life.

       Fuck. I needed something a lot stronger than a cigarette.

       "You listened to Jason and those fuck-heads the other day?" He asked a second later, his eyes closed as his head rested back against the leather seat of the car. I let out a long, irritated sigh and ran my fingers through my hair.

       "Didn't care enough too."

       "They were talking about hurting some girl-"

       "I don't care."

       None of them ever seemed to get that. I didn't give a fuck about some football player and what he does in his free time, and I honestly couldn't have cared less for this fucking conversation. Brett was just the only one out of the four of us who smoked religiously, and that was all I needed right then.

       "They're going to hurt some girl. I can't ignore that, and you shouldn't either."

       I glared down at the butt of the cigarette between my fingers, watching it slowly burn. Burn like the hell inside my head.

       "Fucking watch me."

-&-

*WARNING* This story has a few possessive, alpha men in it! If that's not for you this book probably won't be.

Just a quick warning for you guys, this version of HF is very different from the first, although it still holds all the OGs general aspects. This edition goes further into the emotional (and mental) issuses of both Rex and Rose and will not be so touchy-feely in the beginning as the first.

Most of the story will be told in Rosalyn's POV with a few segments in Rex's.

I hope you guys enjoy it!