Chapter 5

Sierra:

She didn't dare to move because she thought that if she did, Ramin would move out of their comfortable and cosy position. He was so close, she could hear his heartbeat. Was he nervous or something? His heart rate was quite high. Could that be because he didn't like sitting like this? Her heart was beating what felt like a hundred times faster than his, and a thousand thoughts raced through her mind. Still she didn't do anything. Sierra also thought about the fight Amanda and Ramin had before. Last time she asked she kind of felt offended that he had not told her. But it was not her thing to know if Ramin did not want her to, it must be something personal. It still hurt though, she would tell Ramin anything. It was hard knowing that her relationship to him was somewhat one sided.

When the movie ended she didn't remember anything of the movie, all she thought of during the film was the closeness of their bodies. Sadly, it had ended and they were supposed to move so Sierra prepared to move once Ramin felt to move. However, he didn't move. He just sat there, holding her in his arms. She didn't complain at all, she just enjoyed every moment of his presence as much as she could.

- So, what did you think of the movie? Ramin suddenly asked.

She didn't know what to say, she wasn't able to focus on the movie because of a certain person that sat very, very close to her. Therefore, she figured she would go with an all-time working answer.

- I guess it was good.

- Okay, but I should maybe go home now; he said sitting up.

Sierra looked at the clock that hung on the wall. It was still quite early on the day, around 3, but Ramin had to go home and pack up his things. She didn't want him to go but she still said:

- Okay, shall we drive to your apartment then?

- Sure. And Sie, I'm sorry I can't stay any longer, but I need to pack up you know. Rehearsals start tomorrow so I need to be done 'til then.

In fact, Ramin didn't live far away from Sierra, the only reason he took the car was because they had hired it for him.

- I understand Ramen; she said with a smile.

- Great Siruh.

They laughed a little, "Ramen" and "Siruh" were not very funny nicknames but they still found it funny.

Sierra followed Ramin to his flat because he wanted some help to carry his things in and of course she helped him. After helping Ramin carrying in all his stuff Sierra was just about to walk home when he asked:

- Thinking about it, do you wanna help me pack up all stuff?

Sierra wouldn't have wanted to do anything else than that, but suddenly the thought that he maybe didn't want her to help him popped into her head. Sure, he had actually asked her but probably just to be nice. However, he seemed to be quite happy and hopeful, but still, did he really want her to help?

- Sie! Earth calls to Sierra, do you hear me? Ramin laughed waving his hand in front of her eyes.

- Oh, sorry. I just zoned off a bit.

- I noticed that, are you alright? Ramin asked.

- Yes; Sierra answered quickly, even though it was cute of Ramin to ask she felt bad for ruining the mood.

- So, do you wanna help me or not?

- Do you want me to?

- Of course I want to. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked, you know? He said with a little laugh.