Chapter 31

Ramin:

Ramin stood outside Sierra's apartment waiting for her to come out so they could go to rehearsals together. Standing there waiting he recalled the day before when they were at the water park. They had had so much fun. He shouldn't be surprised though, he always had a good time when he was with Sierra, especially now since they were a couple. Every time he thought about Sierra as his partner he got all fuzzy inside and his cheeks got warm. He didn't know why reacted like this but he kind of liked it. As usual he was a little early because he didn't want Sierra to be kept waiting. Exactly at 5 Sierra walked out of her apartment building and when she saw him she ran up to him and threw herself into his arms giving him a big kiss on the lips.

- Hello! her voice was muffled by his lips.

- Hi Sie!

They parted, grabbed each other's hands and started walking to the theatre.

Halfway there Ramin insisted to buy a coffee (a pastry for Sierra) and even though he knew that she didn't really want anything she agreed to take a detour to Starbucks. As they got closer to Starbucks Ramin felt extremely lucky that he had left the boys at home that day, otherwise they would have wanted food too. They stepped inside the hot café and placed themselves in line. After a moment he realised that they were holding hands. Not that he didn't like it, rather the opposite. However, he didn't know if Sierra wanted to be open with their relationship. But if she wouldn't want to she would have let go of his hand a long time ago. Just the fact that they held hands printed a big smile on his face and his chest swelled with pride that he could say that Sierra was his and nobody else's. It was their turn to choose and Ramin chose an iced vanilla latte and Sie wanted a cupcake. After several grumpy looks and nagging from Sierra because she wanted to pay for herself Ramin paid for everything anyway. It felt like it was the least he could do for her. He couldn't explain how much he loved her and he didn't know how to express it.

Well at the theatre they had to part because Sierra needed to put on her wig and change clothes for the show and he needed to change clothes too. To be honest he didn't really want to do a show today, all he wanted to do was to stay in bed with Sierra just spending time alone with her. But of course, life didn't work that way. The only good thing with the show that eventing was that Sierra loved the show and he loved seeing Sierra happy, no matter what he felt. Though, he loved the show too, and it was his favourite role he had done so far so he didn't complain.

He let out a deep sigh as he saw Sierra disappear into her dressing room. Well, he guessed it was time to change clothes so he opened the door to his dressing room. Opening the door, he was met by Ali standing behind the doorway.

- Ummm... hello? he said quite confounded.

Ali, quickly without answering, stared at her phone as if she was searching for something. What was she doing? He tried to walk past her but whenever he tried to move she stepped in front of him and didn't let him through.

- Aha! she suddenly exclaimed.

- What? he said quite tired of waiting.

- What is this? she showed the phone to him smirking.

- What?!

On the screen a picture from the day before of Ramin carrying Sierra bridal style, both laughing Sierra holding around his neck her face extremely close to his. Oh no! Somebody had apparently taken a picture of them as they played in the water and somehow Ali had gotten the picture.

- Come here! Ali said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the sofa. What is this?

- Well... I can explain; he started.