Chapter 32

Sierra:

Since the water park day, the whole Rierra fandom had rose from the ashes. During the whole week Sierra had gotten questions from fans asking if Ramin and she was dating and if they were a couple. Even if she didn't mind people knowing about them she didn't want to tell the public about it yet. She felt like it was too soon, what if they didn't stay a couple for a long time? Of course, that wouldn't happen, but you could never be too sure. Trying to push that thought away she turned around in the bed to face a sleeping Ramin. Her heart fluttered in her chest when she saw his handsome face. She loved him with all her heart and whatever happened she would always love him.

That night was the first night they had slept together since they became a couple. Nothing had happened of course, the boys slept in the room next to their, so it was too risky. It was their day off for that week and they had decided that they were going to go to a musical instrument museum that was about a two-hour drive from where they lived. The museum idea was Ramin's idea because he wanted his family (which consisted of him, Sierra and his sons) to become more educated. In his opinion they wouldn't know what a real instrument was if they hadn't seen an old banjo.

Feeling like it was time to get up from bed she gently placed her lips on Ramin's and gave him a good morning-kiss. She felt his smile and opened her eyes. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, but she knew that he was awake. Knowing that he wasn't a very talkative person on the morning she left him in the bed while she jumped out of it, smiling like crazy. The feeling of waking up beside Ramin was amazing and sleeping in his clothes made it even better. His shirt which she had slept in smelled like him, and if she could, she would never take it off. She walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see if there was anything for her to eat. Somehow it didn't feel weird at all waking up in his home. Maybe because this had happened before, though when this happened before they weren't a couple, and everything was very awkward. This time it wasn't, and she was very grateful for that.

Some minutes later as she sat at the table Ramin came out of the bedroom in only boxers looking tired but happy.

- Good morning Ramen! she chimed.

- Good and morning shouldn't be allowed to be used in the same sentence, but sure; he smiled and hugged her from behind.

Oh god! How she loved him. He straightened up and walked over to the fridge to start making breakfast for himself.

- Why didn't you wait for me to make breakfast for you? he asked looking at her.

- Well, I don't know. I didn't think about it. But I'm finished now, so should I wake up the boys?

- If you want to. Sure you don't want anything, Sie?

- 100 %; she said as she walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

- You know that I love you, right? he whispered in her ear.

Her heart, as usual, fluttered and she never wanted to let go.

- Yes, I do. And I love you too; she whispered back.

They let go of each other and Sierra made her way to the living room where the boys slept. As she had suspected they were fast asleep. She could clearly see that they were related to Ramin, especially Jaiden. Their facial features were practically the same, only that Jaiden looked like a younger version. The boys and Ramin had quickly become her new family and that was a bit weird. During only a week she felt home to be around them, and even if it wasn't wrong it felt weird. Not wanting to be mean to Tam but it took much longer to feel the same with him. It was probably because she had known Ramin and his sons much longer before they became a couple than with Tam. Anyway, she walked over to the sofa bed where the boys slept and sat down on little Hadley's side. She gently shook him awake and then walked over to Jaiden's side and did the same to him.