Chapter 15

Sierra:

Ramin had occupied the bathroom and Sierra didn't know what to do. She sat down on his grey sofa and switched on the tv. Even if a very interesting program was on she couldn't keep her mind of Ramin. She had showered in the same shower as he used at the moment and had used his shampoo and soap. It felt special, that she used something that was his, not to forget that she slept in one of his t-shirts and had borrowed his sweat pants. The most special thing though, was of course that they had slept in the same bed, under the same blanket snuggled up in each other's arms. Only the thought of this made her heart race and her face go red.

Sierra heard the shower turn off and after a couple of minutes a recently showered Ramin came out of the bathroom. He wore a pair of jeans and a light pink t-shirt (which suited him very much) and his hair was still a little wet from the shower. His eyes wandered over to her and she felt ugly in his gaze compared to him. She started to feel a little uncomfortable when he just stood there and looked at her, so she put up her hair into a pony tail and said:

- So, should we start moving to the studio maybe?

- Yes; he said and looked at the clock.

Even if she liked when he looked at her she always felt self-conscious, so as he looked at the clock she could finally breath out.

- Are you ready to go then?

- Sure; she smiled, and they walked to the vestibule together.

She picked up one of her shoes and just as she put it on she lost her balance and fell a little to the side, where Ramin was standing. He quickly caught her in his arms and helped her stand up properly. As usual her cheeks went red and she once again discovered how much a person could sweat for two seconds. He gave her a smile and she smiled back quickly but returned to putting her shoes on very fast.

Ramin:

Sierra and Ramin walked together into the rehearsal studios, but on their way Sierra HAD to make a little detour to her home to quickly feed her cats. It only took a minute but it made them somewhat late. The moment they walked in Warren, the director, came up Sierra. He said that she and Luca needed to run through "Come to my garden" quick before doing other important stuff that day. Ramin didn't even have a chance to say goodbye before she walked away with her red hair bouncing on her back.

- Why did you two come together? Ali said where she come out of nowhere.

- Ehhummm, well.... We just...

He felt his checks turning red, and that pleasant feeling just returned. What was happening?

- We clearly need to discuss this! Ali cried out of excitement. Let me get you coffee, just wait a bit.

While Ali fetched coffee for them Ramin sat down in the black couch in the corner and wondered what was about to happen. What was Ali going to imply? Had she noticed something between him and Sierra? Noticed what? Thinking of Sierra gave him conflicted feelings. They had really slept in the same bed during the night that's for sure, but they had not talked about it yet. But still, the first thing they did in the morning was sharing a big hug. It had just felt right to sleep in the same bed, but somehow it felt wrong at the same time. The divorce with Mandy wasn't that long ago, and Sierra had only stayed in his apartment because of the storm. She might feel uncomfortable with him being so clingy. After all, the first thing he did after the nightmare was to hold her tight. Maybe she felt like she just needed to let him hug her because of the nightmare or because of her responsibility as his friend. His stomach twisted by the thought that Sierra would feel uncomfortable because of him. That he would be responsible for it. That was the last thing he wanted.