Chapter 14

Sierra:

She woke up to the sound of songbirds outside the window. Staying in bed with her eyes closed she wondered why her bed smelled just like Ramin. Weird, Ramin hadn't been at her place lately, right? Slowly the memories form last night came to her, and she realised that she wasn't lying in her own bed but in Ramin's. They had had a good time at his place and because of a thunder storm she now slept here. To be honest, even if Ramin was sad and cried in the middle of the night, it was the best day and night in her life. She opened her eyes and Ramin's tidy bedroom became visible. It was a normal sized room with a king sized bed in the middle, which she was lying in, and a night stand table on either side of the bed. It was probably because the room was furnished when Mandy still was his wife, so that when she came over and would sleep on one side and put her phone and such tings on the table on that side. For some reason that thought stung and she focused her mind on other thoughts. The door was right across the bed and on the wall to the left there was a slightly opened window. The blinds were up, and light streamed into the room.

When she looked to the side were Ramin was supposed lie she found that that place was empty. Why wasn't he there? Had he left her just because they had slept together? Nothing had happened. She was on the verge of crying and had no idea what she was supposed to do. What if he had left the flat. Scared, she sat up and was just about to pick up her phone to call him when she heard a noise from the kitchen. Listening a little closer she heard the sound of a frying pan cooking something and Ramin humming a melody that she couldn't distinguish. How could she be so silly to think that he would leave her? Why would he? She felt ashamed that she even had had those thoughts in her head. Wanting to see Ramin she stood up and walked out of the bedroom. Before walking out of the bedroom, she quickly put on her bra and put her hair to a messy bun on top of her head as a try to make herself look good for him. However, putting on her pants from yesterday was too much trouble for her right now so she went out only wearing Ramin's oversized t-shirt.

When she opened the door, she was met by the sight of Ramin standing in the kitchen and making pancakes for breakfast. Just the sight of him gave her butterflies in her stomach and made her knees weak. It didn't help that he stood there by the stove without a shirt, so that his godlike abs were visible and that his muscular arms were shown. Standing there he sang on a verse to "Why am I falling?", one of his own songs. It was kind of weird because he was often very strict with not sing his own song, even if they were great. He always said that the songs he had written and recorded were in the past and nothing he would sing now. She actually thought that he was a little ashamed about singing his own songs under normal conditions. But sometimes he actually thought about his own songs, thinking about when they were in Japan and he thought of "Coming Home". Why this song though? In Japan he thought of "Coming Home" because he missed his boys. Did it mean that he was in love with someone because he thought of a love song? She pushed those thoughts aside and focused on reality. If he wouldn't have spotted her she would have continued to stand there and stare at the beautiful man in front of her all morning, but that wasn't the case. 

- Good morning Sie! he said and left the stove to walk up to her and give her a hug.

The feeling of his bare skin against her made her want to kiss him so badly but realising what she was thinking she almost slapped herself for wanting something like that. They were only friends and nothing more, and obviously he didn't like her in that way. She rested her head in the space between his shoulder and neck and breathed in his scent as she hugged him back.

- Good morning to you too, Ramin; she said and closed her eyes and enjoyed the closeness.

They parted after a minute when Ramin remembered that he was making breakfast and ran to the stove to not burn the pancakes. Laughing, Sierra walked past him to get two plates to eat from. Then she took cutlery from a white cutlery tray and placed them on the table. She sat down on a chair and look at Ramin as he finished making his last pancake.