Chapter 24

Ramin:

- No, Hadley don't you remember? It was Anakin's lightsaber that was destroyed in the end of the movie. You know, in Kylo and Rey's epic fight in the throne room; Jaiden burst out at his younger brother as they were sitting in the back of the car.

Hadley did not seem very convinced but just nodded before he asked his father;

- Dad, do you remember?

- You don't need to ask him, I'm hundred percent positive.

- Hadley, I do think that Jaiden got that one.

Sierra looked as if she had no clue what they were talking about. Anakin, that was Star Wars, and he knew Sierra had seen them all because they had seen all of them together, but did she remember this? The boys were very passionate about this topic, so he was a little afraid that Sierra would ask something "stupid" according to them.

- Sierra what do you say? Hadley turned his attention to her.

Poor Sierra.

- Ehumm... What?

- Was it really Anakin Skywalkers Lightsaber that was broken into two pieces.

- ... what?

Sierra just made a confused face and all the boys, including Ramin looked at her unbelievably, like they could not believe what was happening. Ramin's sons looked an extra time on each other before turning their attention back to her.

- Have you seen "the last Jedi"?

- I have seen number seven, yes.

Ramin looked at her feeling sincerely sorry for her. Poor Sierra, she probably didn't know that she had said something wrong.

- "The last Jedi" is number eight; Jaiden said and turned to his father. This is outrageous! Dad we need to watch this when we get home!

Ramin laughed before becoming serious and half turned to his boys still keeping attention to the road.

- Boys, I think Sierra wants to get home, and besides, you need to sleep considering that you been awake all night.

But after a lot of persuasion from the boys and puppy eyes they eventually got what they wanted. Ramin really hoped that Sierra did not mind this, the clock was already eight and it was going to be late when they had eaten and looked through the movie. He made a mental note to apologize to her later. He did not even know what Sierra thought of the boys, but he prayed that she liked them. He recalled his conversation with Mandy today. Asking Sierra out had been going, well, not so good. He really wanted to, but he did not know how. It was like it was this force thing stopping him to tell her. He glanced over to her were she was sitting, her green eyes looking at the landscape outside the window. They were so beautiful, she was so beautiful. It was almost unbelievable. Just as he was thinking that she turned her gaze toward him, seeing that he was looking at her. He looked away the instant she saw it, hoping that he wasn't blushing. Come on, Ramin just ask her already!

Once they got home Ramin decided that it was far too late to make real food if they wanted to watch the movie. So, to the boys' happiness he said that they would order pizza. Ramin was starting to think that Sierra just wanted to get home and wanted to pay her pizza, like a replacement for lost time. She did not seem like she wanted him to pay, but Ramin knew she did, she was just being polite. After a while of waiting and finding the movie the doorbell rang, and before Ramin could react Sierra was on her feet tripping to the door. The pizza delivery guy handed over the pizzas and then they were all alone with the kids again. They found plates and then dropped down on the sofa, the boys on the floor between.