Chapter 17

A/N: Hello guys! Thank you SO much for 1k!! WOW! This is truly amazing. As a thanks to all the votes and the 1000 reads we have written another Rierra fanfic, this time a shorther one. It's called "Why am I Falling?" and will be updated alongside this fanfiction on this account. Thanks again and we hope that you will enjoy this new chapter.

Ramin:

Ramin had conflicted feelings about this day. It was always exiting to move into the theatre. It was like a football match, everyone was in a good mood, thrilled and was singing. But the fact that Sierra had been acting weird lately made everything much more complicated. He wanted to know what was wrong so badly. Something inside told him that it was his fault, but he prayed that that feeling was wrong. 

Ramin was early and stood outside waiting, only the children and their parents were there too. He stood silent and listened to the two small creatures talking about what their dressing rooms might look like and what they wanted to decorate them with. All their talking was cute, but it seemed like they could go on forever. He smiled when he heard them talk about when the moved into the theater when they did School of Rock, both almost jumping because of the big hand movements. Well, grown-up musical actors were often considered as hype and childish, then think about the children actors.

As the minutes went by it was soon time to be let in and people were slowly joining them. All the cast members, ensemble part, the orchestra and even Lucy Simon the composer were there. It was thrilling and a little bit nerve wrecking. Ali had joined him by the wall. She was dressed in a black coat and a little red hat today, which made her seem much younger than she was. Not that she was old, it just made her look younger. Ramin was very grateful that he hasn't said that out loud. Otherwise it would have been quite awkward. Finally the director came to let them in. Ramin could not help but notice that Sierra wasn't there. Had she slept in? That was not at all like Sierra. She was a morning person and the most awake person in the morning he had ever met. Was she even alright? It did not feel great considering the past few days. Then Warren spoke up; 

- We're all here now so let's go inside.

It was followed by a little "yay!" and people started walking to the door. But, where was she?

- Warren?

- Yes, Ramin; he answered with a smile as Ramin ran to his side.

- Do you know where Sierra is?

Warren gave Ramin a knowing smile this time which he had no clue of was it was about.

- Yes, sadly she called in sick this morning.

With that he walked away leaving Ramin alone with his thoughts. What was wrong? Normally he would just text her and ask, but he did not know if she wanted him to talk with her. It did not seem like it. Sierra, this was not the time to get sick. Not only because they had important days at the theater before previews which alone were important, Ramin knew that it would not affect Sierra that much. She was skilled and would definitely cover this in no time. But because the confusion in Ramin and Sierras relationship. Ramin wanted to fix that more than anything in the world. Even though Sierra did not have feelings for him he could not lose her as a friend. Their friendship was far too important to him. After everything with Mandy, he did not dare to be left alone, not without anyone to help him get through his day. Of course he had other friends, but none as important as Sierra. He would always have his boys, but they lived in London. Amanda and he had both agreed that it was for the best. Ramin had not said it because of being nice, it was best for them, even is it was sad for him. But Ramin needed friends, not only friends like Ali or other people in the cast. He needed his best friend. He need Sierra.