Chapter 28

A/N: Happy Halloween you guys! Here comes another chapter and this one is a truly special one... By the way, we've thought about starting a Rierra fanpage on Instagram. What do you guys think? Anyway, bye! We hope you like the chapter! <3

Sierra:

Sometime after the awkward moment Sierra felt like going to the bathroom. Not only because she had to visit the bathroom, but also because she wanted to be alone. Because of that awkward moment she couldn't feel calm and enjoy the moment, she felt too uncomfortable. And the thing that annoyed her the most was that Ramin didn't seem to be uncomfortable about their parents thinking they were a couple. This absolutely meant that he didn't like her, and it broke her heart. She stood up, excused herself and hurried towards the bathrooms.

As she closed the bathroom door behind her after the toilet visit she spotted someone standing by the sinks. She walked over to the sinks and started washing her hands. Right beside her, her sisters Allegra and Summer stood looking at her. Knowing that they probably would ask her about Ramin she ignored them and started moving towards the door.

- You're not going anywhere; Summer said and blocked the door.

- What do you want? Sierra tiredly asked.

- Why are you and Ramin not a couple? Allegra exclaimed. It's obvious that you like each other.

- He doesn't like me, didn't you see that? He didn't even react when everyone thought we were a couple.

- He did, you were just busy looking down on your plate blushing, so you didn't notice; Allegra said.

Sierra looked down to the floor. Sure, she stared down on her plate at the time, but she knew that he didn't react, she would have noticed. Or, well, she didn't exactly know, but she knew anyway.

- No, he didn't.

- Why haven't you told him yet? Summer then asked.

Why did they have to be so irritating? She was freaking 36 years old, she was able to take care of herself without her siblings' help.

- Cause he does not like me; she said slowly. And if I told him he would hate me, and I can't bear to lose him.

Tears threatened to start streaming down her face, but she desperately tried to hold them back. She couldn't bear to live without Ramin in her life. He was the light in the dark, the one who made her happy in life. How would she survive without him? Oh, god! Why did she have to be so emotional? If she wouldn't tell him he would never know and the everything would be normal.

- Sierra, even IF he wouldn't like you he would never, NEVER, hate you because of your feelings for him; Allegra said and embraced her in a tight hug.

- He is your best friend and best friends don't hate each other, no matter what; Summer added.

- He would. He is recently divorced, has two children and probably likes another person.

- Who? Summer and Allegra said simultaneously.

Sierra took a step back and looked at herself in the mirror. Did Ramin really like Ali more than a friend or was she over reacting? Luckily, she hadn't cried so her make up still looked good and her eyes weren't red. Yes, he probably liked Ali. The way they "talked" on the red carpet with just their eyes and how they so suddenly became such good friends.

- Ali; she said and looked at her sisters.

Both looked at her like she was joking. Then they looked at each other and started to laugh.